    follow US trends.

    --
    New MCP

    New MCP, Jan 9, 2006

  2. New MCP

    Fred Hunt Guest

    Obviously this is a matter of opinion rather than cold hard data. MCSA would
    be my recommendation and then move up from there.
    Here is a link to the Sybex site where you can figure out what books you
    might need. Sybex rocks.

    http://www.sybex.com/sybexbooks.nsf/f8b757a5c6780f3b8825696100043e5b/b3088f1ffe5c86c088256ba600761c69!OpenDocument#WinServer2003Chart

    fred

    Fred Hunt, Jan 9, 2006