    postponed? I know it was supposed to come out last Tuesday. Anyone else have
    the same luck?

    Mike
    \Mighty\ Mike Blues, Jun 28, 2003

  2. \Mighty\ Mike Blues

    TB Guest

    ""Mighty" Mike Blues" wrote:

    > I cannot find this DVD anywhere, does anyone know if it was canceled or
    > postponed? I know it was supposed to come out last Tuesday. Anyone else

    have
    > the same luck?

    It's out. I've seen it at several stores this week.

    T.B.
    TB, Jun 28, 2003

  3. \Mighty\ Mike Blues

    Impmon Guest

    On 28 Jun 2003 12:47:17 -0500, "Gerry"
    <@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@> typed:

    >What kind of freak will buy "Popeye"?

    The same freaks who like William Robin who also appeared in movies like
    Mrs Doubtfire and Bicentennial Men. Granted, he wasn't great in the
    older movie.
    --
    All viruses and spams are automatically removed by my ISP before
    reaching my inbox. To reply, change digi.mon to tds.net
    Impmon, Jun 28, 2003
  4. \Mighty\ Mike Blues

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <>, Impmon
    <> wrote:

    > The same freaks who like William Robin who also appeared in movies like
    > Mrs Doubtfire and Bicentennial Men. Granted, he wasn't great in the
    > older movie.

    Hmm, so let me get this straight. There's this porno dude named
    William Robin who keeps making X-rated parodies of Robin Williams
    movies? I guess "Mrs Doubtfire" (with out the period after "Mrs.") is
    about a woman who's post-menopausal, and therefore can **** any time of
    the month? I think "Bicentennial Men" is pretty self-explanatory, and
    I'm assuming "Popeye" was about a sailor who always jizzed women in the
    eye.

    Very interesting. So does this William Robin look anything like actor
    Robin Williams? I always thought that Ron Jeremy was the hairiest guy
    in porn.
    Max Volume, Jun 28, 2003
  5. \Mighty\ Mike Blues

    jayembee Guest

    "TB" <> wrote:

    > ""Mighty" Mike Blues" wrote:
    >
    >> I cannot find this DVD anywhere, does anyone know if it
    >> was canceled or postponed? I know it was supposed to come
    >> out last Tuesday. Anyone else have the same luck?

    > It's out. I've seen it at several stores this week.

    So have I.

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jun 28, 2003
  6. \Mighty\ Mike Blues

    jayembee Guest

    "Gerry" wrote:

    > What kind of freak will buy "Popeye"?

    The kind of freak who enjoyed it, that's who. Duh.

    Oh, waitaminute. Was this supposed to be one of those subtle
    implications that because you think a particular movie sucks,
    that only someone not in their right mind could like it?

    -- jayembee
    jayembee, Jun 28, 2003
  7. \Mighty\ Mike Blues

    Zimmy Guest

    Gerry wrote:
    >> ""Mighty" Mike Blues" wrote:
    >>
    >>> I cannot find this DVD anywhere, does anyone know if it was
    >>> canceled or postponed? I know it was supposed to come out last
    >>> Tuesday. Anyone else have the same luck?

    >> It's out. I've seen it at several stores this week.
    >>
    >> T.B.

    > What kind of freak will buy "Popeye"?

    You owe me an apology!
    Zimmy, Jul 1, 2003
  8. \Mighty\ Mike Blues

    GMAN Guest

    No, just the fattest F@%k!!!!
    GMAN, Jul 7, 2003
  9. \Mighty\ Mike Blues

    Max Volume Guest

    In article <beb553$hdk$>, GMAN
    <> wrote:

    > No, just the fattest F@%k!!!!

    Jesus man, it was just a joke! Get over yourself.
    Max Volume, Jul 7, 2003