    The POP3 Server keeps failing. Please can you help? I contacted you by
    'phone recently my settings are correct so why does it keep telling me to
    wait?

    DLODELL, Nov 18, 2004

  2. DLODELL

    Yddap Guest

    In news:J71nd.426$,
    DLODELL <> opined:
    > The POP3 Server keeps failing. Please can you help? I contacted you
    > by 'phone recently my settings are correct so why does it keep
    > telling me to wait?

    Try "blueyonder.support.mail " News Group
    --

    Yddap
    Remove guts to reply

    Yddap, Nov 18, 2004

  3. DLODELL

    EricP Guest

    On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:06:49 GMT, "DLODELL" <>
    wrote:

    >The POP3 Server keeps failing. Please can you help? I contacted you by
    >'phone recently my settings are correct so why does it keep telling me to
    >wait?

    After a conference, we decided to withdraw your service. It will cease
    at midnight. Goodbye.

    EricP, Nov 18, 2004
  4. DLODELL

    Joel Rubin Guest

    wrote:

    >The POP3 Server keeps failing. Please can you help? I contacted you by
    >'phone recently my settings are correct so why does it keep telling me to
    >wait?

    This is not blueyonder support. These are people all over the world.

    I had no trouble telnet'ing to pop3.blueyonder.co.uk on port 110
    (POP3), assuming that's your POP3 server. However, since I can see the
    Empire State Bldg. out my window, I don't have an account and the only
    command I could give is "quit".

    Might I suggest, if you're using Outbreak Distress er um Outlook
    Express as your mail program, you hit Tools/Accounts, highlight your
    account and hit properties.

    Then, hit the advanced sheet and make sure that the "secure
    connection" boxes are UNCHECKED. Hit OK.

    "Secure connection" is used by MSN but almost no one else.

    That's why it's the default on OE.

    Joel Rubin, Nov 18, 2004