    since it is fast and easy to back up and restore, and also supports
    newsgroups. Has anyone used this before and found something better
    overall? Thanks.

    Anon, Jul 24, 2005

  2. Anon

    pcbutts1 Guest

    Anon, <> wrote:

    > For non-web-based POP3 email, what email programs is everyone using?

    Name them. All of them.

    > I'm still using the Messenger program from Netscape 4.8 for regular
    > emails, since it is fast and easy to back up and restore, and also
    > supports newsgroups.

    Get rid of SP2.

    > Has anyone used this before and found something better overall?

    How much better?

    > Thanks.

    Thank goodness.

    pcbutts1, Jul 24, 2005

  3. Anon

    WebWalker Guest

    On Sun, 24 Jul 2005 04:10:55 GMT, Anon <> wrote:

    >For non-web-based POP3 email, what email programs is everyone using? I'm
    >still using the Messenger program from Netscape 4.8 for regular emails,
    >since it is fast and easy to back up and restore, and also supports
    >newsgroups. Has anyone used this before and found something better
    >overall? Thanks.

    You should try Mozilla's ThunderBird.

    --
    WebWalker

    WebWalker, Jul 25, 2005
  4. Anon

    Ken Guest

    Ken, Jul 26, 2005
  5. Anon

    tzar Guest

    Outlook Express + Gmail

    tzar, Jul 26, 2005
  6. Anon

    Anon Guest

    Ken wrote:

    >On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:45:26 +0800, WebWalker <>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>You should try Mozilla's ThunderBird.
    >>

    >http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

    Great, that's just what I wanted. Thanks to you both!

    Anon, Jul 27, 2005
  7. Anon

    Max Wachtel Guest

    Anon <> wrote in news:nIPFe.139064$HI.22109@edtnps84:

    > Ken wrote:
    >
    >>On Tue, 26 Jul 2005 00:45:26 +0800, WebWalker
    >><> wrote:
    >>
    >>>You should try Mozilla's ThunderBird.

    >>http://www.mozilla.org/products/thunderbird/

    > Great, that's just what I wanted. Thanks to you both!

    And there are extentions to get yahoo and hotmail in TB.
    Works great!
    -max
    --
    "VISTA" is an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
    Infections, Spyware, Trojans and Adware. -PanHandler

    Max Wachtel, Jul 28, 2005
  8. Anon

    Anon Guest

    Max Wachtel wrote:

    > And there are extentions to get yahoo and hotmail in TB.
    > Works great!

    That sounds great, although the site seems to be down now:
    http://webmail.mozdev.org/setup.html

    Anon, Jul 28, 2005
  9. Anon

    Max Wachtel Guest

    Anon <> wrote in news::

    > Max Wachtel wrote:
    >
    >> And there are extentions to get yahoo and hotmail in TB.
    >> Works great!

    > That sounds great, although the site seems to be down now:
    > http://webmail.mozdev.org/setup.html

    It is up now
    http://webmail.mozdev.org/installation.html
    -max