    searching for urls but used to be good for eliminating pop-ups.

    Thanks & regards,
    Pingo
    Pingo, Aug 1, 2004

  2. Pingo

    °Mike° Guest

    I's Adware.WinFavorites
    http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.winfavorites.html

    Spybot Search & Destroy
    http://spybot.eon.net.au/
    http://www.safer-networking.org/
    http://spybot.safer-networking.de/
    SpyBot S&D guide

    Ad-Aware
    http://www.lavasoftusa.com/
    http://www.lavasoft.nu/

    Spyware Blaster

    CWShredder (CoolWebSearch remover)

    On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 11:49:10 +0100, in
    <ceihr9$goc$1$>
    Pingo scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2004

  3. Pingo

    Pingo Guest

    Thanks °Mike°

    That seems to have done the trick.
    Appreciate you taking the time to help out.
    Much appreciated.

    Regards
    Pingo

    Pingo, Aug 1, 2004
  4. Pingo

    °Mike° Guest

    You're welcome.

    On Sun, 1 Aug 2004 17:42:56 +0100, in
    <cej6ij$dsj$1$>
    Pingo scrawled:

    >Thanks °Mike°
    >
    >That seems to have done the trick.
    >Appreciate you taking the time to help out.
    >Much appreciated.
    >
    >Regards
    >Pingo
    >
    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message
    >> I's Adware.WinFavorites
    >>

    >http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/adware.winfavorites.html
    >>

    >> Download, update and use *all* of the following:

    <snip>

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Aug 1, 2004