    "David" <> wrote in message news:0B8fi.17602$...
    I am running windows XP on a HP pavilion, after the last Norton Virus scan I get a pop up telling me I have a dangerous malware threat, I ran Norton again and again and again and again, problem stilll persists, then I subscribed to "Noadware" problem still there any suggestions?
    Thanks David

    - Bobb -, Jun 22, 2007

  2. - Bobb -

    David Guest

    David, Jun 23, 2007

  3. - Bobb -

    David Guest

    Thanks, I have just checked and it is set to delete.
    David
    "- Bobb -" <bobb@noemail.123> wrote in message news:...
    Open NORTON AV and look at your OPTIONS. What do you have it do when it finds a virus ? If nothing, you'll get that forever. It's doing exactly what is has been told - nothing. Just inform you.
    Have it DELETE the file and it will do so.

    David, Jun 24, 2007
  4. - Bobb -

    - Bobb - Guest

    Re: Norton Pop UP

    Good - does the activity log show any file being deleted ?
    Virus database is up to date ?
    When you check the Norton ( or system ) log , what is the threat that it mentions ? Post the text here.
    Thanks

    - Bobb -, Jun 24, 2007