    Extensions but I have looked all over and I have not found the culprit
    Any Ideas

    Thanks

    Jon Nobody, May 7, 2007

  2. Jon Nobody wrote:
    > I am using the most recent Firefox 2.03 and this problem has just
    > started when I hove my mouse cursor over a Bookmark a little pop up
    > comes up with the ID and Menu command ETC ETC! And it stays up for a
    > few seconds is there a way to turn it off because like I said it just
    > started and it is rather annoying. I suspect it is caused by one of my
    > Extensions but I have looked all over and I have not found the culprit
    > Any Ideas
    >
    > Thanks

    I don't get this, so you are probably right, Start FF in Safe Mode, and
    see if the problem goes away. If it doe4s, you have to find the problem
    extension.

    Lee

    Leonidas Jones, May 7, 2007

  3. Jon Nobody

    Guest

    On May 6, 4:43 pm, Jon Nobody <> wrote:
    > I am using the most recent Firefox 2.03 and this problem has just
    > started when I hove my mouse cursor over a Bookmark a little pop up
    > comes up with the ID and Menu command ETC ETC! And it stays up for a
    > few seconds is there a way to turn it off because like I said it just
    > started and it is rather annoying. I suspect it is caused by one of my
    > Extensions but I have looked all over and I have not found the culprit
    > Any Ideas
    >
    > Thanks

    a popup that displayes the ID and Menu command? Sorry, never heard of
    that. Can you post a screen shot so we can see what you're talking
    about? Thanks

    , May 7, 2007
  4. Jon Nobody

    Jon Nobody Guest

    Jon Nobody wrote:
    > I am using the most recent Firefox 2.03 and this problem has just
    > started when I hove my mouse cursor over a Bookmark a little pop up
    > comes up with the ID and Menu command ETC ETC! And it stays up for a
    > few seconds is there a way to turn it off because like I said it just
    > started and it is rather annoying. I suspect it is caused by one of my
    > Extensions but I have looked all over and I have not found the culprit
    > Any Ideas
    >
    > Thanks

    I found that it was not happening in Safe Mode so I reset back to
    default settings and it went away what caused it is anybody guess but
    it is gone now thanks for the help

    Jon Nobody, May 7, 2007