    On my website I have a calendar, in IE when you click on it the info it
    opens in another box but not in FF. I have allowed the site in web options &
    allowed Java & Javascript. Any suggestions??

    Judy, Jun 15, 2005

  2. Judy

    Moz Champion Guest

    Judy wrote:
    > On my website I have a calendar, in IE when you click on it the info it
    > opens in another box but not in FF. I have allowed the site in web options &
    > allowed Java & Javascript. Any suggestions??

    its probably a coding situation, can you give us the url of the page?

    Moz Champion, Jun 15, 2005

  3. Judy

    Judy Guest

    It's www.morayscouts.org.uk/calendar

    Thanks for this

    Judy, Jun 15, 2005
  4. Judy

    Arne Guest

    Once upon a time *Judy* wrote:
    > It's www.morayscouts.org.uk/calendar
    >
    > Thanks for this
    >
    > "Moz Champion" <> wrote in message
    >> Judy wrote:
    >> > On my website I have a calendar, in IE when you click on it the info it
    >> > opens in another box but not in FF. I have allowed the site in web

    > options &
    >> > allowed Java & Javascript. Any suggestions??
    >> >

    >> its probably a coding situation, can you give us the url of the page?

    Yepp, it's non standard Javascript.

    Error: redeclaration of const window
    Source File: http://morayscouts.org.uk/calendar/
    Line: 13

    Error: window is not a function
    Source File: javascript:window('event.php?id=4')
    Line: 1

    --
    /Arne

    are replying to, no more and no less! And don't
    quote signatures, thank you.

    Arne, Jun 15, 2005
  5. Judy

    Judy Guest

    Yepp, it's non standard Javascript.

    Error: redeclaration of const window
    Source File: http://morayscouts.org.uk/calendar/
    Line: 13

    Error: window is not a function
    Source File: javascript:window('event.php?id=4')
    Line: 1

    Thanks, anyone any idea as to how to make it standard as the calendar was
    actually given to us. Benefactor unknown
    Judy

    Judy, Jun 15, 2005
  6. Judy

    Roland Guest

    On 15-6-2005 20:01, Judy wrote:

    > "Arne" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>Once upon a time *Judy* wrote:
    >>
    >>>"Moz Champion" <> wrote in message

    >>>It's www.morayscouts.org.uk/calendar
    >>>
    >>>Thanks for this
    >>>

    >>Yepp, it's non standard Javascript.
    >>
    >>Error: redeclaration of const window
    >>Source File: http://morayscouts.org.uk/calendar/
    >>Line: 13
    >>
    >>Error: window is not a function
    >>Source File: javascript:window('event.php?id=4')
    >>Line: 1
    >>

    > Yepp, it's non standard Javascript.

    [...]
    > Thanks, anyone any idea as to how to make it standard as the calendar was
    > actually given to us. Benefactor unknown
    > Judy

    Rename both functions (see below) and *all calls* to them.

    Also use 'window.open(...)' instead of 'this.open(...)'.

    Probably the Calendar page is generated at the serverside by some PHP
    script, so you have to modify it in the PHP code.

    function openWin(page) {
    OpenWin = window.open(page, "CtrlWindow",
    "toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=500,height=200");
    }
    function openWin2(page) {
    OpenWin = window.open(page, "CtrlWindow",
    "toolbar=no,menubar=no,location=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,width=500,height=300");
    }
    --
    Regards,

    Roland de Ruiter