    when ever I login into yahoo games my pop up stopper in sp2 dissalows the
    page where can i turn it of plwease in internet explorer to accept all pop
    ups from this site TIA

    PWB, Feb 25, 2005

  2. PWB

    ftran999 Guest

    "PWB" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns9608DD2C7E871paulbuttonetelcom@194.168.222.121...
    > when ever I login into yahoo games my pop up stopper in sp2 dissalows the
    > page where can i turn it of plwease in internet explorer to accept all pop
    > ups from this site TIA

    At the bottom of the page in the status bar there should be an icon which
    sort of looks like a web page with a red circle with a line through it.
    Right click it and choose always allow popups from this site.
    Hope this helps.

    ftran999, Feb 25, 2005

  3. PWB

    Plato Guest

    PWB wrote:

    > when ever I login into yahoo games my pop up stopper in sp2 dissalows the
    > page where can i turn it of plwease in internet explorer to accept all pop
    > ups from this site TIA

    seti poppps to allows from de sitess

    Plato, Feb 25, 2005
  4. PWB

    Plato Guest

    PWB wrote:

    > when ever I login into yahoo games my pop up stopper in sp2 dissalows the
    > page where can i turn it of plwease in internet explorer to accept all pop
    > ups from this site TIA

    setuppp stoppers to allowwws frem de sites

    Plato, Feb 25, 2005