    Can give me some problems?
    thanks

    bye Ulisse

    Ulisse, Oct 25, 2003

  2. Ulisse

    tomScotland Guest

    "Ulisse" <> wrote in message ..
    > Hi,
    > I'd like to add Pop-up Blocker to my PC,

    The "Google Toolbar" works very well for me.
    http://toolbar.google.com/

    --
    tomScotland

    stop your grinnin' and drop YOURLINEN to reply, ya boob.

    tomScotland, Oct 25, 2003

  3. I use Mozilla 1.4 as my web browser (Windows, Linux) available free at
    mozilla.org. This software supports integrated pop-up blocking. I
    personally have had problems playing card games on Pogo.com with pop-up
    blocking. So if you do pop-up blocking be careful to make sure that you
    turn it off if things that used to work before now don't work.

    --
    Andrew Watiker

    Visit My Website: http://andrewwatiker.alturl.com
    or
    http://andrewwatiker.homeip.net:81

    "All We Are Saying is Give Peace a Chance."
    - John Lennon

    Peace & Love.
    "tomScotland" <> wrote in message

    > "Ulisse" <> wrote in message ..
    > > Hi,
    > > I'd like to add Pop-up Blocker to my PC,

    > The "Google Toolbar" works very well for me.
    > http://toolbar.google.com/
    >
    > --
    > tomScotland
    >
    > stop your grinnin' and drop YOURLINEN to reply, ya boob.

    ---

    Andrew Watiker, Oct 26, 2003
  4. Ulisse

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Andrew Watiker" <> wrote in news:%BQmb.5841
    $:

    > I use Mozilla 1.4 as my web browser (Windows, Linux) available free at
    > mozilla.org. This software supports integrated pop-up blocking. I
    > personally have had problems playing card games on Pogo.com with pop-up
    > blocking. So if you do pop-up blocking be careful to make sure that you
    > turn it off if things that used to work before now don't work.

    If you used a newer version of Firebird instead of vanilla Mozilla, when a
    popup gets blocked you get a little icon in the status bar. Click it,
    click the popup, say "allow" and that popup is allowed to pop again.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 26, 2003
  5. Good tip, thanks Demon. The best thing about Mozilla is that the Gator type
    pop-ups don't show.

    --

    "DeMoN LaG" <n@a> wrote in message
    > "Andrew Watiker" <> wrote in news:%BQmb.5841
    > $:
    >
    > > I use Mozilla 1.4 as my web browser (Windows, Linux) available free at
    > > mozilla.org. This software supports integrated pop-up blocking. I
    > > personally have had problems playing card games on Pogo.com with pop-up
    > > blocking. So if you do pop-up blocking be careful to make sure that you
    > > turn it off if things that used to work before now don't work.
    > >

    > If you used a newer version of Firebird instead of vanilla Mozilla, when a
    > popup gets blocked you get a little icon in the status bar. Click it,
    > click the popup, say "allow" and that popup is allowed to pop again.
    >
    > --
    > AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    > email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)
    > website: under construction
    > email/IM for rates/services

    ---

    Andrew Watiker, Oct 26, 2003
  6. Ulisse

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Andrew Watiker" <> wrote in

    > Good tip, thanks Demon. The best thing about Mozilla is that the
    > Gator type pop-ups don't show.

    The best thing is Mozilla won't just say "Click OK to <do something>" and
    let that "OK" actually install some stupid porn popup thing and shit like
    that.

    DeMoN LaG, Oct 27, 2003
  7. Ulisse

    Guest Guest

    I have zero popup killer and I like it. It does a good job with popups and
    it'll take care of a lot of banner ads as well.

    Guest, Oct 27, 2003
  8. On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 08:54:47 GMT, Ulisse <> wrote:

    >Hi,
    >I'd like to add Pop-up Blocker to my PC,
    >does anyone if it work fine?
    >Can give me some problems?
    >thanks
    >
    > bye Ulisse

    I like the AdSubtract pop-up blocker at www.adsubtract.com.
    It costs money, but I think it's worth it.

    Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr.
    Lubbock, Texas
    kinserlow at hotmail dot com

    Ray Wesley Kinserlow Jr., Oct 30, 2003