    programs that I use? Pop-up Stopper Free Edition has been a godsend,
    but if it isn't needed, I want to flush it. (The best system is the
    least system.)

    William W. Plummer, Jul 2, 2004

  2. William W. Plummer

    Moz Champion Guest

    William W. Plummer wrote:

    > Does the Mozilla pop-up stopper and cookie handler replace the add-in
    > programs that I use? Pop-up Stopper Free Edition has been a godsend,
    > but if it isn't needed, I want to flush it. (The best system is the
    > least system.)

    The built in Pop up control in Mozilla compares well with most other Pop Up Stoppers, tho some of the freestanding ones may have some more extensive controls. I would suggest you can get rid of the other.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 2, 2004

  3. William W. Plummer

    Fr Jack Guest

    Moz Champion <> wrote:

    >The built in Pop up control in Mozilla compares well with most other Pop Up Stoppers, tho some of the freestanding ones may have some more extensive controls. I would suggest you can get rid of the other.

    Could you set your line length to72 or76, please?
    --

    Cheers!
    Fr Jack

    Fr Jack, Jul 2, 2004
  4. William W. Plummer

    Moz Champion Guest

    Fr Jack wrote:
    > Moz Champion <> wrote:
    >

    >>The built in Pop up control in Mozilla compares well with most other Pop Up Stoppers, tho some of the freestanding ones may have some more extensive controls. I would suggest you can get rid of the other.

    > Could you set your line length to72 or76, please?

    Mozilla, and derivitives (such as the upcoming Netscape 7.2) send in format=flowed.
    Format=flowed allows the message to wrap at the window width of the receiver, which is quite effective for small screens (think text messaging on cell phones etc)

    So, if you wish to see my message at 72 or 76 dpi, then simply restrict your viewing window to that size, and it will automatically re-format it to that size.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 2, 2004
  5. William W. Plummer

    Bob Holtzman Guest

    In article <ACiFc.52776$>,
    Moz Champion wrote:

    > So, if you wish to see my message at 72 or 76 dpi, then simply restrict

    your viewing window to that size, and it will automatically re-format it
    to that size.

    And what about non-Mozilla/Netscape news clients?

    --
    Bob Holtzman
    ......check the price of the beer!"

    Bob Holtzman, Jul 3, 2004
  6. William W. Plummer

    Moz Champion Guest

    Bob Holtzman wrote:

    > In article <ACiFc.52776$>,
    > Moz Champion wrote:
    >

    >>So, if you wish to see my message at 72 or 76 dpi, then simply restrict

    > your viewing window to that size, and it will automatically re-format it
    > to that size.
    >
    > And what about non-Mozilla/Netscape news clients?

    Exactly what I said, change the window size to the size you wish to see.

    For example, if you normally view messages as 72dpi, then setting your window to say 80 dpi will allow you to view messages formatted with that setting, and Mozilla messages will wrap there as well.

    If you wish messages to be wrapped to 72. to 76 dpi, then why have your viewing window wide enough for say 100dpi?

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org

    Moz Champion, Jul 3, 2004