    Keep getting a pop up Ad which asks for me to go to byebyeads.com and pay
    for software to remove their Ad! Anybody know how to get rid of it?
    Thanks.

    Gra, Jul 6, 2003

  2. Gra

    bambam Guest

    "Gra" <> wrote in
    news:be8gk4$p4q$:

    > Keep getting a pop up Ad which asks for me to go to byebyeads.com
    > and pay for software to remove their Ad! Anybody know how to get
    > rid of it? Thanks.

    Google is your friend.
    Input "byebyeads+help" (minus quotes)

    Link # 1- http://boards.cexx.org/viewforum.php?f=1

    Link # 3- http://www.icpug.org.uk/national/features/030429fe.htm

    And thats as far as I needed to go, try it, you might surprise
    yourself. :)

    --
    If Guys Ruled the World............
    Everyone would drive at least 100kph and anyone driving under that

    bambam, Jul 6, 2003