    I wonder if sbcglobal.net provides pop3 service. I want to review Yahoo
    e-mails in My outlook express.
    Please let me know.

    Hyunki Chung, Sep 10, 2003

  2. Hyunki Chung

    Mellowed Guest

    The best source for that question would be sbcglobal. That being said, you
    should have a clue by looking at your email setup.

    I use ATTGLOBAL.NET and their email is POP3, and I also use Yahoo to access
    my ATT email.
    http://services.attglobal.net/svc?type=APS&p185=HELP&p29=ATTWEB&p201=ATT

    "Hyunki Chung" <> wrote in message
    : I wonder if sbcglobal.net provides pop3 service. I want to review Yahoo
    : e-mails in My outlook express.
    : Please let me know.
    :
    :

    Mellowed, Sep 10, 2003

  3. Hyunki Chung

    Jim Prather Guest

    yes, I use sbcglobal and OE to read Yahoo email.

    Jim Prather, Sep 10, 2003
  4. Hyunki Chung

    Unknown Guest

    YES they do.