  1. Ric

    Ric Guest

    I use the popkiller that comes in the Google bar. Works well.

    Ric, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Ric

    DeMoN LaG Guest

    "Arnaud" <> wrote in news:3fb0d17b$0
    $17515$:

    > Anyone got any software like that one that you could recommand, something
    > very easy to use?

    http://www.mozilla.org
    Download the browser "Mozilla Firebird". It blocks popups by default, and
    puts a notification in it's status bar. Click the icon, pick what popup
    windows are OK and just those will be allowed to pop in the future.

    --
    AIM: FrznFoodClerk (actually me)
    email: de_on-lag@co_cast.net (_ = m)

    DeMoN LaG, Nov 11, 2003

  3. Ric

    Arnaud Guest

    Hi,

    I use to have a pop killer call pop killer but lost it when reformating
    computer, I just needed to do a right click on the icon and select what
    windows was a pop up and will be killed and put in a list.
    Anyone got any software like that one that you could recommand, something
    very easy to use?
    I download a version of pop killer but not the same cannot get it to work
    easly.

    Thanks

    Arnaud, Nov 12, 2003
  4. Paul J. Veres, Nov 12, 2003