    Ed Parsons Guest

    Why does my POP 3 Server not respond sometimes and what can I do about it
    Thanks

    Ed Parsons, Mar 1, 2004

  2. Change to a better ISP. But most ISPs have very busy times when their
    servers do not respond. Putting in enough resources to match peak demand is
    the exception rather than the rule!

    eric the seal, Mar 1, 2004

  3. Ed Parsons

    °Mike° Guest

    How long is a piece of string, and what can I do with it?

    On Mon, 1 Mar 2004 12:15:31 -0000, in
    <c1vetl$os8$>
    Ed Parsons scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 1, 2004
  4. Ed Parsons

    Unknown Guest

    Twice the distance from the center to one end. Do whatever you want with it.

    Unknown, Mar 1, 2004
  5. Ed Parsons

    °Mike° Guest

    STFU, Bullis.

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 19:38:53 GMT, in
    <hjM0c.26393$>
    Unknown scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance

    °Mike°, Mar 1, 2004
  6. Ed Parsons

    Kráftéé Guest

    Ed Parsons wrote:
    > Why does my POP 3 Server not respond sometimes and what can I do
    > about it Thanks

    Change you time out in the account properties. It's about the only thing
    you can do, the rest is up to Freeserve..

    Kráftéé, Mar 2, 2004