  1. Shashami

    Shashami Guest

    I don't deserve this kind of treatment.

    Shashami, Jul 19, 2004

  2. Shashami

    catwalker63 Guest

    Bummer for you!

    --
    Kelley
    aka catwalker
    IT Professional, MCP

    "Shashami" <> wrote in message
    news:01ef01c46de1$f2c459c0$...
    > I don't deserve this kind of treatment.

    catwalker63, Jul 19, 2004

  3. Shashami

    Neil Guest

    "Shashami" <> wrote in news:01ef01c46de1
    $f2c459c0$:

    > I don't deserve this kind of treatment.

    why not?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jul 20, 2004
  4. Shashami

    billyw Guest

    what,,,, how?....
    your sending a gay over to him....
    bleurgh.. really there was no need for that

    billyw, Jul 20, 2004
  5. >I don't deserve this kind of treatment.

    you must be on welfare

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Jul 20, 2004
  6. Shashami

    nerd32768 Guest

    nerd32768, Jul 20, 2004