    Here's hoping he rips into Telescum again! :)

    Regards,
    Jamie Kahn Genet

    Jamie Kahn Genet, Apr 26, 2006

  2. Jamie Kahn Genet

    Craig Sutton Guest

    "Jamie Kahn Genet" <> wrote in message
    news:1hef27e.besel61ydrqbvN%...
    > Tomorrow on Campbell Live: poor broadband, cell & landline coverage.
    > Here's hoping he rips into Telescum again! :)

    Again? He did STUFF ALL last time he interviewed the woman from Telecom.

    Craig Sutton, Apr 26, 2006

  3. Jamie Kahn Genet

    Skippy Guest

    I doubt he will ever rip into telecom again as the show is now sponsered by
    telecom

    Skippy, Apr 26, 2006
  4. Jamie Kahn Genet

    Mr Coffee Guest

    Umm, it was last time too.....

    Mr Coffee, Apr 26, 2006
  5. In article <e2nke0$ik4$>, "Craig Sutton" <> wrote:

    >"Jamie Kahn Genet" <> wrote in message
    >> Tomorrow on Campbell Live: poor broadband, cell & landline coverage.
    >> Here's hoping he rips into Telescum again! :)
    >>

    >Again? He did STUFF ALL last time he interviewed the woman from Telecom.

    And yet, she still looked like an idiot :)
    He just stood back and let her give the same misleading answers that telecom
    always give .. then connected that answer to why it was rubbish from
    someone that knew something. Masterly technique IMO :)

    Bruce

    (if there were any)

    Bruce Sinclair, Apr 27, 2006