    Z powa¿aniem
    Szymon Sito

    GG: 5379960

    Szymon, Nov 2, 2003

  2. Szymon wrote:
    > Mam problem.
    > Uczê siê cisco a nie znam jêzyka angielskiego i potrzbowa³bym pomocy w
    > zdawaniu testów. Najlepiej przez GG.
    > Z powa¿aniem
    > Szymon Sito
    >
    > GG: 5379960

    well you should use english here...

    m.

    Marcin Strzyzewski, Nov 3, 2003

  3. In article <bo58ei$ppv$>,
    Marcin Strzyzewski <> wrote:
    :Szymon wrote:
    :> Uczê siê cisco a nie znam jêzyka angielskiego i potrzbowa³bym pomocy w

    :well you should use english here...

    There is nothing in the newsgroup charter that restricts
    comp.dcom.sys.cisco to English.

    English does, though, reach the widest number of people who might
    be able to help, so using English can be a good idea.
    -- Rich Kulawiec

    Walter Roberson, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Szymon

    fred Guest

    Szymon wrote:
    > Mam problem.
    > Uczê siê cisco a nie znam jêzyka angielskiego i potrzbowa³bym pomocy w
    > zdawaniu testów. Najlepiej przez GG.
    > Z powa¿aniem
    > Szymon Sito
    >
    > GG: 5379960

    Yeah.. that'll work - in an english NG!

    Nie wiem jak to bedzies chcial zdac - ksiazki o Cisco po Polsku to
    jedno, ale naj wiecej informacji to jest na cisco.com, co chyba nie ma
    wersji Polskiej.

    Translated: :)
    I don't know how you want to pass the tests - Cisco books in Polish are
    one thing, but most of the best information is at cisco.com, which
    probably doesn't have a Polish version.

    fred, Nov 4, 2003
  5. In article <bo6qc6$6ao$>, fred <> wrote:
    :Translated: :)
    :I don't know how you want to pass the tests - Cisco books in Polish are
    :eek:ne thing, but most of the best information is at cisco.com, which
    :probably doesn't have a Polish version.

    http://www.cisco.pl redirects to http://www.cisco.com/global/pl/
    which is in Polish.

    But I don't see Polish versions of the technical documentation online.

    not tried it. -- Donald Knuth

    Walter Roberson, Nov 4, 2003