Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed– WESTMINSTER, CO:

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bianca Medina, Feb 8, 2010.

  1. Integral member of a high touch support team to proactively and
    reactively maintain cutting edge technology in the video/audio
    conferencing arenas. Will collaborate with customers and external
    support personnel, as well as internal escalations and engineering
    teams, and other technical teammates to resolve and prevent technical
    scenarios that negatively impact customer's production systems.
    Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:

    1. Interface with and manage assigned customers to resolve technical
    issues on Polycom products via phone, email, or on-site.
    2. Work in conjunction with manager to reach/exceed the client/
    customer service satisfaction goals of Polycom Global Services
    3. Support Polycom products, including but not limited to endpoints,
    middleware and bridges
    4. Gather problem descriptions, log files, configuration data, and
    analyze them in order to determine root cause of problems and finding
    solutions
    5. Maintain accurate documentation of all actions required to resolve
    issues in the service ticket support database
    6. Document known issues, and solutions or in a technical bulletin or
    solutions database.
    7. Ability to multi-task between several customer situations at the
    same time.
    8. Position could entail working non-standard hours, holidays and
    travel
    9. Participate in rotating on-call schedule to provide 7x24 support to
    customers.
    10. Travel 20% to customer locations.

    Experience :
    Technical
    1. Industry experience or certifications with Cisco, Microsoft, or
    Linux a plus
    2. Experience with Windows server 2000/3 and XP environments with
    Active Directory, IIS and SQL knowledge highly desired
    3. Working Knowledge of H.320, H.323 and SIP protocols highly desired
    4. Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, switches, Routers,
    Firewalls (NAT & PAT translations), IP telephony highly desired

    Professional
    1. 3-5 years experience as primary point of contact for accounts in a
    high touch technical support environment
    2. Bachelor's Degree in a technical field, or equivalent experience in
    a technical field
    3. Must have proven customer management skills and proven
    troubleshooting process experience/knowledge
    4. Must be highly organized and detail-oriented
    5. Must have excellent oral and written communication skills including
    ability to train others
    6. Demonstrated ability to work well with channels, partners and end-
    user customers, as well as escalations and engineering teams

    - Fluent in Spanish and/or Portuguese, as a second language

    ***NO AGENCIES PLEASE***
    ***MUST HAVE THE LEGAL RIGHT TO WORK IN THE USA***
    ***NO RELOCATION***

    IF INTERESTED PLEASE SEND YOUR RESUME TO
    Bianca Medina, Feb 8, 2010

  2. Bianca Medina

    Frisbee® Guest

    Re: Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed- WESTMINSTER, CO:

    Bianca Medina wrote:
    > Integral member of a high touch support team to proactively and
    > reactively maintain cutting edge technology in the video/audio
    > conferencing arenas. Will collaborate with customers and external
    > support personnel, as well as internal escalations and engineering
    > teams, and other technical teammates to resolve and prevent technical
    > scenarios that negatively impact customer's production systems.
    > Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:

    Hi, Bianca! R U Hawt?
    Frisbee®, Feb 9, 2010

  3. Bianca Medina

    PajaP Guest

    Re: Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed- WESTMINSTER, CO:

    On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:15:07 -0500, "Frisbee®" <>
    wrote:

    >Hi, Bianca! R U Hawt?

    RIP Mr. Frisbee.
    PajaP, Feb 13, 2010
  4. Bianca Medina

    kpg Guest

    Re: Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed- WESTMINSTER, CO:

    PajaP <> wrote in

    > On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:15:07 -0500, "Frisbee®" <>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>Hi, Bianca! R U Hawt?

    > RIP Mr. Frisbee.

    Righteous Internet Post?
    kpg, Feb 26, 2010
  5. Bianca Medina

    PajaP Guest

    On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:22:46 -0800, kpg <> wrote:

    >PajaP <> wrote in
    >
    >> On Tue, 9 Feb 2010 08:15:07 -0500, "Frisbee®" <>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >>>Hi, Bianca! R U Hawt?

    >> RIP Mr. Frisbee.
    >>

    >Righteous Internet Post?

    Ha no. Rest In Peace.
    I posted this the day the real/original Mr Frisbee (Walter Fredrick
    Morrison) died.
    PajaP, Feb 27, 2010
  6. Bianca Medina

    PajaP wrote:
    > On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:22:46 -0800, kpg <> wrote:
    >
    >> PajaP <> wrote in

    >>> RIP Mr. Frisbee.
    >>>

    >> Righteous Internet Post?

    > Ha no. Rest In Peace.
    > I posted this the day the real/original Mr Frisbee (Walter Fredrick
    > Morrison) died.

    Nice, Pajap. Thank you.
    Frisbee®, Feb 27, 2010
  7. Bianca Medina

    kpg Guest

    Re: Polycom Technical Account Representative Needed- WESTMINSTER, CO:

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:e8WGjs7tKHA.4220
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    > PajaP wrote:
    >> On Fri, 26 Feb 2010 13:22:46 -0800, kpg <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> PajaP <> wrote in

    >>> Righteous Internet Post?

    >> Ha no. Rest In Peace.
    >> I posted this the day the real/original Mr Frisbee (Walter Fredrick
    >> Morrison) died.

    > Nice, Pajap. Thank you.

    You died? Why didn't you tell me, I would have sent flowers.
    kpg, Mar 9, 2010