    Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I thought it's
    about time for a poll.

    So who is the most hated MCNGP member?
    Jimbo, Jun 8, 2005

  2. Jimbo

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I thought
    > it's about time for a poll.
    >
    > So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    I vote for Frisbee®

    That guy is a REAL pain in the a$$

    And I hear he hates dylsexics.
    Frisbee®, Jun 8, 2005

  3. Jimbo

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    prajeep - MCNGP.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    Kline Sphere, Jun 8, 2005
  4. Jimbo

    kpg Guest

    I got your poll right here.

    --
    kpg A+ N# MCP MCNGP 0x22

    (did I win yet?)
    kpg, Jun 8, 2005
  5. Jimbo

    Jtyc Guest

    > And I hear he hates dylsexics.

    I hate people who can't spell.
    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2005
  6. Jimbo

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> And I hear he hates dylsexics.

    > I hate people who can't spell.

    How do you feel about people who mis-spell deliberately?

    You best stay out of rec.sport.football.college. You'd go insane.
    Frisbee®, Jun 8, 2005
  7. Jimbo

    Jtyc Guest

    > How do you feel about people who mis-spell deliberately?

    Yes, I hate Neil too.

    > You'd go insane.

    Too late my friend.
    Jtyc, Jun 8, 2005
  8. Jimbo

    JaR Guest

    In microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse, Jimbo expostulated for all the world
    to hear;

    > Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I
    > thought it's about time for a poll.
    >
    > So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    Vote for me!

    I promise that if you vote for me, I will not buy the beer or the pizza for
    the party afterward. Further, I declare that anyone that votes for me is a
    pathetic moron! If you vote for me, I will continue to mock anyone that
    uses an apostrophe in the wrong place, or asks how many questions and
    what's the passing score in exam 70-XXX!

    So, Vote early and often.

    More importantly; Vote For ME!

    This has been an unpaid, political announcement from;

    --
    JaR
    Thug 10110
    JaR, Jun 8, 2005
  9. Jimbo

    Network Guru Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in message
    > "Jimbo" <> wrote in message
    >> Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I thought
    >> it's about time for a poll.
    >>
    >> So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    > I vote for Frisbee®
    >
    > That guy is a REAL pain in the a$$
    >
    > And I hear he hates dylsexics.

    I concur that guy is a real PITA..... however i heard he is really willing
    to share information in respect to picking up the wimmen....rumor has it his
    system is even more powerful than the mcse lapel pin
    Network Guru, Jun 9, 2005
  10. Jimbo

    Tron2005 Guest

    We all know the award would go to consultant. He makes me laugh my ass off
    now, but I hated that SOB for a long period of time.

    Tron2005, Jun 10, 2005
  11. Jimbo

    T-Bone Guest

    "Tron2005" <> wrote
    > We all know the award would go to consultant. He makes me laugh my ass

    off
    > now, but I hated that SOB for a long period of time.

    Sooner or later we all become like consultant. That's when we learn to
    appreciate his humour.
    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL
    T-Bone, Jun 10, 2005
  12. Misspellers of the world UNTIE!

    Bob Christian, Jun 10, 2005
  13. Jimbo

    zenner Guest

    Me too...I mean, How can they tell if the milk in the 'fidge is spoiled or
    not?

    Huh....?

    Oh....,

    Never mind, you said S.P.E.L.L not smell.

    zenner, Jun 10, 2005
  14. Jimbo

    Ben Smith Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Given the amount of attention those MCNGP'ers seem to create, I thought it's
    > about time for a poll.
    >
    > So who is the most hated MCNGP member?

    In his prime, no one touched mean.
    Ben Smith, Jun 10, 2005
  15. Jimbo

    Guest Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> And I hear he hates dylsexics.

    > I hate people who can't spell.

    What the hell is a dylsexic? Is that someone who fondles pickles when they
    have a cold?

    Microcephalic S. "Nyuk" Bob
    Guest, Jun 11, 2005
  16. Jimbo

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Jtyc" <> say in news:ulo
    $:

    >> How do you feel about people who mis-spell deliberately?

    > Yes, I hate Neil too.

    The likelihood of me mis-spelling intentionally is remote. Poor spelling
    is just my way. I will, however, endevour to use the [sic] so you can
    tell the diff when I am spoling [sic] incorrectly by choice. Will that
    help?

    --
    Neil MCNGP#30

    - "I hate Victor Hugo," said Les miserably.
    Neil, Jun 13, 2005
  17. Jimbo

    Jtyc Guest

    > The likelihood of me mis-spelling intentionally is remote. Poor spelling
    > is just my way. I will, however, endevour to use the [sic] so you can
    > tell the diff when I am spoling [sic] incorrectly by choice. Will that
    > help?

    That would help immensely. Thank you.
    Jtyc, Jun 13, 2005