    can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
    Polish geographic number too.

    Any recommendations would be great

    Crumb, Mar 25, 2006

  2. Niko;)

    Niko;) Guest

    Crumb wrote:
    > Hi Box,
    > can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
    > Polish geographic number too.
    > Any recommendations would be great
    > Crumb

    You don't need polish sip provider to get polish PSTN. I have got mine
    (polish PSTN from Warsaw city) from InternetCalls (www.internetcalls.com).
    If you prefer polish provider check these out:
    - www.actio.pl
    - www.ipfon.pl
    Niko ;)
    Niko;), Mar 25, 2006

  3. "Crumb" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Box,
    > can anyone recommend a Polish SIP provider, I am looking to get a
    > Polish geographic number too.

    Any of the Finarea family will offer you a free-of-charge Polish number
    (Voipstunt, Sipdiscount, InternetCalls, Voipcheap.co.uk, Sparvoip.de,
    Netappel.fr, Voipbuster etc...)
    Just make sure you indicate Poland as your country before adding your first

    Choose the service which gives you the best prices for the destinations you
    want to dial.
    for example: if you frequently needs to call a german mobile, then choose
    Sparvoip.de (14ct/m VAT incl for Germany mobile).

    Only Sipdiscount is designed for SIP, others offer SIP as well, but not
    supported (altough I'm using all of above with SIP)

    Philippe Deleye, Mar 27, 2006
  4. JoshStephens

    May 28, 2010
    Virtual Telephone Numbers from Poland - All Area Codes Now Available

    Mydivert.com, one of the web's most popular call forwarding services today announced the introduction of complete geographical coverage for Polish VoIP virtual numbers.

    Now you can have a local phone number from any of the 50 local area codes in Poland, and have your family, friends, or business contacts call you - dialing in at local rates.

    A virtual telephone number allows you to receive calls on a landline, mobile phone, VoIP telephone, softphone on a PC, or send calls to your own VoIP provider or pbx where ever you are in the world!

    The announcement has been described as a 'breakthrough in communication for Polish migrant workers and their families'.

    There are estimated to be over 2 million Polish nationals working abroad in the EU alone, with 700,000 living in Britan and an estimated 200,00 in the Republic of Ireland.

    Joel Driver, CEO of mydivert.com, said today, "Our partnership with the leading national provider is great news for all Polish people working or living abroad. The new partnership enables us to pass on the services to our users at a fantastic rate. Anyone can have a local number in Poland now for just €2.95 per month. This is going to help thousands of families to keep in contact. That has to be a good thing."

    "We're very excited to be the first service to partner with a Polish voip provider and provide this level of coverage.”, said Josh Stephens, technical director at mydivert.com. “Integrating the Polish DID into our platform opens great communication possabilites for the individual as well as for business use. The ability to receive local calls without the need for a physical presence in the area is at the core of our business. Our server grid is located in Germany and the Polish DID are mapped directly to us. This enables us to provide the highest quality calls for customers with at a very competitive price."

    The service at mydivert.com has no set-up charges and allows for unlimited incoming calls. If calls are forwarded to a landline or mobile phone then a small call forwarding charge applies. With a local telephone number on your phone, or mobile, your callers pay Local Call Rates when they call you.
    JoshStephens, May 28, 2010
  5. mitchell1314

    Sep 10, 2010
    virtual number provider

    You could try getting a virtual number from virtualglobalphone.com ..The sound clarity is very good..they also have a pretty good service and a 24/7 technical support center to answer any queries related to the service.
    mitchell1314, Sep 10, 2010
  6. mitchell1314

    Sep 10, 2010
    Happy new year guys !!