    SP, NL.

    Where are they located ?

    thanks for your help

    =?Utf-8?B?SkNDMDM=?=, May 31, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?SkNDMDM=?=

    Rick Guest

    I don't know how you find the MUIs, but this is a list provided last
    summer. I don't know if this all there are, either.

    The links are valid for the files listed below:

    Multilingual User Interface (MUI) add-on packs for Windows XP
    Professional x64 Edition are now available for download for Technology
    Advancement Software customers. If you were using a language other than
    English for your previous Windows XP Professional (32-bit) installation,
    you may download the appropriate ISO image from the list below and
    install your language of choice.

    CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/c/4acd4568-e929-44cd-96ef-54f24ad0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9/0/19079c17-80cd-401c-986d-24f6bd9bb43e/ARMMUIx2.iso

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/a/fdac56ee-928a-4d51-9d6d-c7c64e9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7/6/0769ef3b-1378-4f69-8bab-c3514ed74cdd/ARMMUIx4.iso

    Note: ISO files must be burned to a CD or DVD before they can be
    installed on Windows XP Professional x64 Edition.

    Rick, May 31, 2006

  3. These are the only ones I am aware of that are available:
    CD 1: German, Japanese (448 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/4/a/c/4acd4568-e929-44cd-96ef-54f24ad0565b/ARMMUIx1.iso

    CD 2: French, Spanish, Italian (554 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/1/9/0/19079c17-80cd-401c-986d-24f6bd9bb43e/ARMMUIx2.iso

    CD 3: Korean, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional (561 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/f/d/a/fdac56ee-928a-4d51-9d6d-c7c64e9f5bae/ARMMUIx3.iso

    CD 4: Swedish (161 MB ISO image)
    http://download.microsoft.com/download/0/7/6/0769ef3b-1378-4f69-8bab-c3514ed74cdd/ARMMUIx4.iso
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    http://spaces.msn.com/members/adacosta

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], May 31, 2006
  4. Thank you for your time

    JCC03

    =?Utf-8?B?SkNDMDM=?=, May 31, 2006
  5. Thank you for your time
    JCC03

    =?Utf-8?B?SkNDMDM=?=, May 31, 2006
  6. Hello Rick,
    That is the list of MUIs. There are not any others.
    Thanks,
    Darrell Gorter[MSFT]

    --------------------
    <Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:33:16 -0400
    <From: Rick <>
    <Subject: Re: Polish MUI for XP Pro x64
    <Newsgroups: microsoft.public.windows.64bit.general
    <
    <JCC03 wrote:
    <> Hello
    <> I had a look on Licensing.Microsoft.com but cannot find a Polish MUI for
    XP
    <> Prox64.
    <> I'm Network Admin for different countries and need to find PL, IT, DE,
    FR,
    <> SP, NL.
    <>
    <> Where are they located ?
    <>
    <> thanks for your help
    <

    Darrell Gorter[MSFT], May 31, 2006
  7. Rick beat me to it. :)

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jun 1, 2006