    on CCO and can't find squat about it....

    Thanks,
    -Brian

    Brian V, Feb 2, 2007

  2. Hi Brian,

    You cannot do policy based routing on the ASA even with the highest
    available license, because policy based routing is not supported on
    the ASA or PIX.

    Also, don't get confused when you see the "route-map" command option
    in PIX 6.3 and higher.

    This command is applicable only when redistributing routes into OSPF.

    Pix 6.3 Command Reference:

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/cmdref/mr.htm#wp1017196

    Pix 7.2 Command Reference

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/multisec/asa_sw/v_7_2/cmd_ref/qr_711.htm

    Sincerely,

    Brad Reese
    http://www.BradReese.Com

    www.BradReese.Com, Feb 2, 2007

  3. Brian V

    Brian V Guest

    "www.BradReese.Com" <> wrote in message
    > Hi Brian,
    >
    > You cannot do policy based routing on the ASA even with the highest
    > available license, because policy based routing is not supported on
    > the ASA or PIX.
    >
    > Also, don't get confused when you see the "route-map" command option
    > in PIX 6.3 and higher.
    >
    > This command is applicable only when redistributing routes into OSPF.
    >
    > Pix 6.3 Command Reference:
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/iaabu/pix/pix_sw/v_63/cmdref/mr.htm#wp1017196
    >
    > Pix 7.2 Command Reference
    >
    > http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/multisec/asa_sw/v_7_2/cmd_ref/qr_711.htm