    I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.

    If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site agreed?

    Kaco

    Kaco, Apr 21, 2006

  2. Kaco

    kpg Guest

    As Kaco once said in microsoft.public.cert.exam.mcse

    > Hi decent peoples
    >
    > I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.
    >
    > If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site
    > agreed?
    >
    > Kaco

    Wouldn't you rather we be banned instead?

    kpg, Apr 21, 2006

  3. Kaco

    JaR Guest

    "Kaco" <> wrote in news::

    > Hi decent peoples
    >
    > I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.
    >
    > If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site agreed?
    >
    > Kaco

    Hi Rowdy. How many of those gmail invites you still holding?

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Apr 21, 2006
  4. U got my vote.
    But then again, they the only ones living in this forum, So.. scratch that!

    As u can see they have no life

    --
    I really enjoy talking to as-sholes on the net.

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 21, 2006
  5. << While I was at work, Kaco spurted out:
    Hey moron!!!!! Hello...you in there?!?!?!?

    Here is how *you* BAN us.

    In outlook express:
    1. Open the message from the poster you want to ban.
    2. Click "Message" in the tool bar.
    3. Click "Block Sender"

    Now...you will NEVER see that person again. Hence, we are then BANNED from your
    life.

    --
    Bigus Si©kus
    MCNGP #51

    Bigus Si©kus, Apr 21, 2006
  6. naa’ wouldn’t be right to abuse the handicapped formula

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 22, 2006
  7. Kaco

    Kurt Guest

    I don't think I'd ever reply to someone who doesn't know the difference
    between a poll and a pole.

    ....kurt

    Kurt, Apr 22, 2006
  8. Kaco

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> Hi decent peoples

    >> I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.
    >> If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site agreed?
    >> Kaco

    Oh no ! Not another one... But here's my suspicion ! It's the same one
    logging in with different accounts and trying to give the appearance of
    "mass support" for his wierd ideas.

    Why do I feel this ? Because some people will never learn to spell, no
    matter how many identities they split themselves into. So, inability to
    spell eclipses their schizophrenia.

    This one is going to be the "bane" of all the "peoples" out there, and
    his views are "poles" apart from anything verging on sanity.

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  9. Kaco

    lowdes Guest

    Ok, you got me again, I'm so bad at this . . . .

    lowdes, Apr 22, 2006
  10. Kaco

    lowdes Guest

    How do you get banned from a newsgroup? I'm sure the MCNGP would love to
    get me banned!!

    lowdes, Apr 22, 2006
  11. **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> Hi decent peoples

    >>> I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.
    >>> If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site
    >>> agreed? Kaco

    > Oh no ! Not another one... But here's my suspicion ! It's the same one
    > logging in with different accounts and trying to give the appearance
    > of "mass support" for his wierd ideas.
    >
    > Why do I feel this ? Because some people will never learn to spell, no
    > matter how many identities they split themselves into. So, inability
    > to spell eclipses their schizophrenia.
    >
    > This one is going to be the "bane" of all the "peoples" out there, and
    > his views are "poles" apart from anything verging on sanity.

    I like how you were able to spell eclipses and schizophrenia correctly, but
    you spelled weird wrong.
    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006
  12. **Bread-teaser's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > naa' wouldn't be right to abuse the handicapped formula

    You just don't know how to follow instructions. What's the matter, afraid
    you have to FDisk your computer again?

    You need to just give up on the computer industry. You haven't got it in
    you. Have you ever thought about suicide? You seem like the type of person
    that would get *that* right the first time.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006
  13. Kaco

    Cerebrus Guest

    >> I like how you were able to spell eclipses and schizophrenia correctly, but
    >> you spelled weird wrong.

    BD..., Thanks for the correction. I always spell weird words wrongly,
    just to prove how weird this world really is, and you better take my
    word for it.

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  14. **Cerebrus's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> I like how you were able to spell eclipses and schizophrenia
    >>> correctly, but you spelled weird wrong.

    > BD..., Thanks for the correction. I always spell weird words wrongly,
    > just to prove how weird this world really is, and you better take my
    > word for it.

    s'all gud...wierd is wonna them words that ppl always fu©k up, so ya just
    never know.

    But it does help to be in context...if you're trying to correct somebody
    else's spelling, you can't just misspell one work on purpose. Just doesn't
    look right. Ya get me Vern!

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006
  15. **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > How do you get banned from a newsgroup? I'm sure the MCNGP would
    > love to get me banned!!

    Oh lowdes...we've banned you so many times....but for some odd reason you
    keep showing up every 100 days.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)

    Bigus Di©kus, Apr 22, 2006
  16. Kaco

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Kaco" <> wrote in message
    > Hi decent peoples
    >
    > I feel the MCNGP should be baned from this site.
    >
    > If lots of peoples reply Microsoft will stop them using this site agreed?
    >
    > Kaco

    Translation for others at Kaco's level:

    HI DEC3NT P3OPLAS

    I FEL DA MCNGP SHUD B BAEND FROM THIS SIET

    IF!!!! OMG WTF LOTS OF PEOPLES R3PLY MICROSOFT WIL S2P TH3M USNG THIS SIET
    AGRED

    KACO???!??!! OMG WTF

    Frisbee®, Apr 22, 2006
  17. Kaco

    Cerebrus Guest

    I missed the best part !

    ""

    Goggle !!! Now the Google folks are going to get reeeellly reeeellly
    angry with you, Kaco.

    Cerebrus, Apr 22, 2006
  18. Suicide is for losers man.
    Although, have no life no wife no one to highfive, i still refuse to decide
    my own grave.

    Bridge jumping my sound fun but never easier!

    =?Utf-8?B?QnJlYWQtdGVhc2Vy?=, Apr 22, 2006
  19. Kaco

    MitchS Guest

    "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    > **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    > <<-------------------------------->>
    >> How do you get banned from a newsgroup? I'm sure the MCNGP would
    >> love to get me banned!!
    >>

    > Oh lowdes...we've banned you so many times....but for some odd reason you
    > keep showing up every 100 days.

    You need to use a real ng reader like OE.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Apr 24, 2006
  20. **MitchS's** the one who fcukin said it
    <<-------------------------------->>
    > "Bigus Di©kus" <BigusDi©kus@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    >> **lowdes's** the one who fcukin said it
    >> <<-------------------------------->>
    >>> How do you get banned from a newsgroup? I'm sure the MCNGP would
    >>> love to get me banned!!
    >>>

    >> Oh lowdes...we've banned you so many times....but for some odd
    >> reason you keep showing up every 100 days.

    > You need to use a real ng reader like OE.

    I've got OE...and I've got x-news. But I see your point. The 100 day limit
    only seems to show up in x-news.

    --
    Bigus Di©kus
    MCNGP Sb (Antimony)