Polaroid PDC 330 software

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Rusty Gunn, Sep 7, 2003.

  1. Rusty Gunn

    Rusty Gunn Guest

    Hi All

    I have a polaroid PDC 330 camera and now cannot download anything. It is
    working as a webcam and I have installed it on another PC running XP and it
    works. When I use it on my PC (running XP) it does not respond when running
    the PDC 330 software. I have uninstalled this software and uninstalled the
    hardware and everytime I reload it all again it will not work. Is there any
    other software to use to download from the 330. I have also used photoshop
    and it uses the twain software for the 330 and still will not work.

    Any suggestions.

    Thanks in advance.

    --
    Regards

    Rusty Gunn

    (Please remove NOSPAM from Email before replying)

    Rusty Gunn, Sep 7, 2003