    Image" is always dimmed. How do I tell it "okay, I've marked everything off
    now, clean away."

    LRH
    Larry R Harrison Jr, Sep 3, 2003

  2. "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    news:1_s5b.16736$...

    > I've never seen a dimmed 'clean image." How did you get that?

    I'm sorry. What I mean is the pull-down menu choice of "clean image" is
    dimmed.

    Turns out I have to set the "mask" to get that.

    But even now, having figured that out, I will tell it to CLEAN IMAGE after I
    have very plainly marked off the points and properly described them as
    light. Just the same, the defect hasn't improved one-ioda.

    What am I doing wrong?
    Larry R Harrison Jr, Sep 3, 2003

  3. Larry R Harrison Jr

    Frank ess Guest

    "Larry R Harrison Jr" <> wrote in message

    > "Frank ess" <> wrote in message
    > >

    > > I've never seen a dimmed 'clean image." How did you get that?
    > >

    > I'm sorry. What I mean is the pull-down menu choice of "clean image" is
    > dimmed.

    Yes, I understood that.

    > Turns out I have to set the "mask" to get that.
    >
    > But even now, having figured that out, I will tell it to CLEAN IMAGE after

    > have very plainly marked off the points and properly described them as
    > light. Just the same, the defect hasn't improved one-ioda.
    >
    > What am I doing wrong?

    Unless you are setting the parameters at a size or level too small to be
    remarkable in the product, I can't imagine what. Try a Clean Image with very
    large parameters. If it makes a difference, you can scale your settings one
    way or another.

    Frank ess
    Frank ess, Sep 4, 2003