  1. jos

    jos Guest

    How many freedays has poivy? And how many freedays has voipbuster?

    jos, Sep 17, 2009

    see www.voipcheap.com and www.voipbuster.com

    Philippe Deleye, Sep 18, 2009

  3. jos

    Graham. Guest

    > How many freedays has poivy? And how many freedays has voipbuster?

    poivy.com has 90 freedays and voipbuster.com has120.
    I find that 90 days isn't an issue because my credit lasts less than that
    because of the chargable mobile calls I make.
    --
    Graham.

    %Profound_observation%

    Graham., Sep 18, 2009
  4. jos

    brian Guest

    On Fri, 18 Sep 2009 20:26:13 +0100, Graham. wrote:

    > "jos" <nospamplease> wrote in message
    >> How many freedays has poivy? And how many freedays has voipbuster?

    > poivy.com has 90 freedays and voipbuster.com has120. I find that 90 days
    > isn't an issue because my credit lasts less than that because of the
    > chargable mobile calls I make.

    If you are looking for maximum free days then justvoip.com gives 120 days.

    brian, Sep 20, 2009