    password. Is there some way that i can for excample formating the
    computer?

    best regards Pitbullen_69
    Pitbullen_69, Nov 10, 2006

  2. From: "Pitbullen_69" <>

    | I got a computer from a friend of mine that passed away for some
    | month's ago.It's an ok computer, but there is a big problem. My friend
    | have installed pointsec on it, and i havne'nt got the username or
    | password. Is there some way that i can for excample formating the
    | computer?
    |
    | best regards Pitbullen_69

    If you receive a used computer, the *best* advice is to wipe the computer of all data and
    install the OS of your choice from scratch.

    --
    Dave
    http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm
    David H. Lipman, Nov 10, 2006

  3. Pitbullen_69

    Pitbullen_69 Guest

    Pitbullen_69, Nov 13, 2006
  4. Pitbullen_69

    Pitbullen_69 Guest

    David H. Lipman skrev:
    > From: "Pitbullen_69" <>
    >
    > | I got a computer from a friend of mine that passed away for some
    > | month's ago.It's an ok computer, but there is a big problem. My friend
    > | have installed pointsec on it, and i havne'nt got the username or
    > | password. Is there some way that i can for excample formating the
    > | computer?
    > |
    > | best regards Pitbullen_69
    >
    > If you receive a used computer, the *best* advice is to wipe the computer of all data and
    > install the OS of your choice from scratch.
    >
    > --
    > Dave
    > http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    That`s ok, but how can i wipe out everything? I cannot log on to the
    computer.
    Pitbull
    Pitbullen_69, Nov 13, 2006
  5. Pitbullen_69

    Wimbo Guest

    On 2006-11-13 05:50:15 +0100, "Pitbullen_69" <> said:

    > David H. Lipman skrev:
    >> From: "Pitbullen_69" <>
    >>
    >> | I got a computer from a friend of mine that passed away for some
    >> | month's ago.It's an ok computer, but there is a big problem. My friend
    >> | have installed pointsec on it, and i havne'nt got the username or
    >> | password. Is there some way that i can for excample formating the
    >> | computer?
    >> |
    >> | best regards Pitbullen_69
    >>
    >> If you receive a used computer, the *best* advice is to wipe the
    >> computer of all data and
    >> install the OS of your choice from scratch.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Dave
    >> http://www.claymania.com/removal-trojan-adware.html
    >> http://www.ik-cs.com/got-a-virus.htm

    > That`s ok, but how can i wipe out everything? I cannot log on to the
    > computer.
    > Pitbull

    Boot the computer from CD/DVD and install your OS from that CD/DVD
    Bootorder of the devices can normally be changed in the BIOS of the computer

    Wimbo
    Wimbo, Nov 13, 2006
  6. Pitbullen_69

    Guest

    Pitbullen_69 wrote:
    > I got a computer from a friend of mine that passed away for some
    > month's ago.It's an ok computer, but there is a big problem. My friend
    > have installed pointsec on it, and i havne'nt got the username or
    > password. Is there some way that i can for excample formating the
    > computer?
    >
    > best regards Pitbullen_69

    Assuming that you have the bootable CD for the Operating System on the
    computer I would just restart the machine with the bootable CD in the
    drive and reset the BIOS to boot from the CD first and then reformat
    the computer from the CD and then set the password to whatever you
    want.

    Hope that helps
    , Nov 13, 2006