    Thanks in advance.

    Regards,
    Lotus
    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJMb3R1cw==?=, Feb 10, 2005

  2. You can call Billy @ (800) 936-4900. I'm sure he'll give you everything you
    need. a$$fusker.

    --
    "The Rev" MCNGP #44
    Microsoft Certified Trainer

    justafreak.com
    ..

    The Rev \(MCT\), Feb 10, 2005

  3. Can you send me his mail id ?
    or can you get it from him and forward me the same in .

    Thanks a ton.
    - Lotus

    =?Utf-8?B?Q3liZXJMb3R1cw==?=, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Urgent for you, perhaps. Have you tried using Google? Or a search button?
    Mike [MCP VB], Feb 11, 2005
  5. "CyberLotus" <> wrote in message
    > Can you send me his mail id ?
    > or can you get it from him and forward me the same in
    > .
    >
    > Thanks a ton.

    His email address is:

    This newsgroup posting will only be available for the next 24 hours when it
    will be deleted. It is only intended for the recipient.
    Mike [MCP VB], Feb 11, 2005
  6. Mike [MCP VB] wrote:
    > "CyberLotus" <> wrote in message
    >> Can you send me his mail id ?
    >> or can you get it from him and forward me the same in
    >> .
    >>
    >> Thanks a ton.

    > His email address is:
    >
    > This newsgroup posting will only be available for the next 24 hours
    > when it will be deleted. It is only intended for the recipient.

    Like we would ever let Bill into the MCNGP. It's an ELITE group.
    --
    aka
    Doom MCNGP #38
    CrushesBeforeItCuts, Feb 11, 2005