    A viewfinder would be nice but I doubt that can be found for the budget.

    Budget is £100. (but coming in lower than that would be great.)

    What should I buy?
    Graham, Nov 11, 2007

  2. Graham

    Marcin Guest

    1. Pentax Optio E40
    2. Nikon Coolpix L11
    3. HP Photosmart M537
    4. Canon PowerShot A430
    5. Panasonic DMC-LZ3

    Best Regards
    Martin
    www.gorgolewski.com

    U¿ytkownik "Graham" <> napisa³ w wiadomo¶ci

    Marcin, Nov 11, 2007

  3. Graham

    Graham Guest

    Thanks. I have an Optio E30 and (despite some reviews) I like the pictures I
    get so I will go for the E40.

    Cheers.

    Graham, Nov 11, 2007
  4. Graham

    Matt Guest

    Graham wrote:

    Not to disregard your needs, but ...

    > It needs to come with a good size SD card

    That seems like a silly restriction. You can always buy a second SD card.

    > and take AA batteries.

    For some cameras that use Li battery packs, you can get two or three
    spare packs on ebay, delivered, for $10 or $15. E.g. NB-4L pack for
    many of the Canon Powershots.
    Matt, Nov 17, 2007