PoE VoIP phone--PPoE-8,Special offer at promotional period!!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    -------------------------------------

    As one of the biggest voip devices manufacturers in China, we are
    supplying with IP phones ,USB Skype phones ,USB Skype gateway and voice
    gateway .

    Black IP phone PPoE-8 with 2 RJ45 ports(with PoE).

    http://www.chinaroby.com/english/images/PPoE-8.jpg

    Features:

    with PoE
    Supports IAX2,SIP,H.323,Net2phone
    Supports Asterisk
    Audio codec G.711,G.723,G.729
    DHCP support for LAN or Cable modem
    PPPoE support for ADSL or Cable modem
    Set phone by HTTP web browser (IE6.0) or Telnet
    Upgrade by FTP

    We are prepard the special offer at promotional period,for more info,pls
    contact me.Waiting for you inquiry.

    Diana

    China Roby Tech.Co.,Ltd.

    -
    http://www.cabling-design.com/forum
    no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup -
    dianasun, Dec 21, 2005