PoE VoIP phone--PPoE-8,Special offer at promotional period!!

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by dianasun, Dec 21, 2005.

  1. dianasun

    dianasun Guest

    -------------------------------------

    As one of the biggest voip devices manufacturers in China, we are
    supplying with IP phones,USB Skype phones,USB Skype gateway and voice
    gateway .

    Recently, China Roby hit the mark with our new product because it was just
    what the public wanted.

    Black IP phone PPoE-8 with 2 RJ45 ports(with PoE).

    http://www.chinaroby.com/english/images/PPoE-8.jpg

    Features:

    with PoE

    Supports IAX2,SIP,H.323,Net2phone

    Supports Asterisk

    Audio codec G.711,G.723,G.729

    DHCP support for LAN or Cable modem

    PPPoE support for ADSL or Cable modem

    Set phone by HTTP web browser (IE6.0) or Telnet

    Upgrade by FTP

    P.S As the volume of our exporting is constantly increasing, we are
    looking for agents in abroad. If you interested in it, pls contact me. We
    can providing you the best price, the first-class after sales service and
    the high quality products. We need your help. Many thanks.

    Diana

    China Roby Tech.Co.,Ltd.

    Email:
    Skype: diana_chinaroby
    Tel: +86 755 83843088

    -
    http://www.cabling-design.com/forum
    no-spam Web and RSS interface to your favorite newsgroup -
    dianasun, Dec 21, 2005