    asino fuori.

    --

    Back of the net
    G©, Sep 28, 2003

  2. G©

    Neo Guest

    "G©" <> wrote in message
    news:bl7lgs$mte$...
    > diami una chiamata che vi ho certo Info per, voi stanno andando riderli
    > asino fuori.

    Italian huh.
    Neo, Sep 29, 2003

  3. G©

    SexyBitch Guest

    "Neo" <> wrote in message

    > "G©" <> wrote in message
    > > diami una chiamata che vi ho certo Info per, voi stanno andando riderli
    > > asino fuori.
    > >

    > Italian huh.

    According to bablefish, he said laughing he's going to sure stick the info in his ass
    diami??

    Weird.

    --
    SB
    SexyBitch, Sep 29, 2003

  4. >> "G©" <> wrote in message
    >> > diami una chiamata che vi ho certo Info per, voi stanno andando riderli
    >> > asino fuori.

    chiuda in su la fica silly
    Screamingwitch.²°°³©......, Sep 29, 2003
  5. G©

    Guest

    > Italian huh.

    Na its me mate down south cant speak English very well

    --

    Back of the net
    G©, Sep 29, 2003
  6. G©

    Neo Guest

    "G©" <> wrote in message
    > > Italian huh.
    > >

    > Na its me mate down south cant speak English very well

    Asylum seeker?

    Neo
    Neo, Sep 29, 2003
  7. G©

    Guest

    > Asylum seeker?
    >
    > Neo

    ha ha No I have to leave messages for him here cause he wont use e-mail.

    --

    Back of the net
    G©, Sep 29, 2003
  8. G©

    Neo Guest

    "G©" <> wrote in message
    > > Asylum seeker?
    > >
    > > Neo
    > >

    > ha ha No I have to leave messages for him here cause he wont use e-mail.

    I get yer. Ere, tell yer lass to calm down. No ones hacking anyone around
    here. Kiras just a lass that lives close to her and I told her about Usenet
    so it was her first night and she's just adjusting to what goes on matey.

    They're nice ppl. I wouldn't do owt to hurt you G, but your lass reminds me
    off mine. Won't back down.
    We're not out to hurt anyone. No vendettas, no hassle. It's all getting a
    bit odd matey. I'm beginning to get to the point where I'm being accused of
    things so I'll wind her up for the hell of it. Why not.... might as well get
    hung for a wolf as a lamb.

    Peace d00d.

    Neo
    Neo, Sep 29, 2003
  9. G©

    Neo Guest

    "Neo" <> wrote in message

    > "G©" <> wrote in message
    > > > Asylum seeker?
    > > >
    > > > Neo
    > > >

    > > ha ha No I have to leave messages for him here cause he wont use e-mail.
    > >

    > I get yer. Ere, tell yer lass to calm down. No ones hacking anyone around
    > here. Kiras just a lass that lives close to her and I told her about

    Usenet
    > so it was her first night and she's just adjusting to what goes on matey.
    >
    > They're nice ppl. I wouldn't do owt to hurt you G, but your lass reminds

    me
    > off mine. Won't back down.
    > We're not out to hurt anyone. No vendettas, no hassle. It's all getting a
    > bit odd matey. I'm beginning to get to the point where I'm being accused

    of
    > things so I'll wind her up for the hell of it. Why not.... might as well

    get
    > hung for a wolf as a lamb.
    >
    > Peace d00d.

    <sigh> Guess that's a no then. <shrugs>