    Olympus u-mini
    Casio QV-R61

    thanks in advance

    Stewy, Feb 11, 2005

  2. >>>>> I'm planning on buying a pocket sized digital for carrying around most

    What? No Canon SD20? PHENOMENAL camera--incredible size (you forget it is
    there, even in your pants pocket). I am SUPER happy with the color, the
    performance (no viewfinder? no zoom? BIG DEAL!) and it is super
    efficient. I can't imagine a better size/convenience/price/quality/ANYTHING
    ratio. Easiest camera to handle I have ever handled, and I have gone to the
    stores to compare--you DO have to watch out for camera shake because it is
    so small, but that is true with all small cameras (so I just use the
    consecutive shot feature to take 4 or five in one press), and I DO have to
    edit each picture to maximize black/white point, but with a lens that small
    (and any digicam this size) that is inevitable. Uff da.

    Douglas W. Hoyt, Feb 11, 2005

  3. Stewy

    DonR Guest

    Pansonic Lumix

    DonR, Feb 11, 2005
  4. Stewy

    Guest

    >From your list, I recommend the Olympus u-mini. In my opinion, it is
    the most stylish compact digital camera made. It is splashproof which
    is great if you use your camera at the beach, skiing, etc..

    There's a good review of the u-mini by a photographer at:
    http://www.kenrockwell.com/olympus/verve.htm

    , Feb 11, 2005