    and pu20sysd.sys

    but I cannot figure out where or how to install them.

    Can anyone help?

    Bill M, Mar 19, 2007

  2. Bill M

    Bill M Guest

    I really appreciate your instructions and help. I have a floppy with the
    musb6.inf file on it and I followed you instrustions to the letter
    about four times and always get the reply "Unable to locate the driver on
    the 3 1/2 floppy. What could be going wrong?

    I can read the disk in the floppy and have saved a small file to the floppy.
    Everything seems to work except copying the file.
    I feel like I am losing my mind!

    Bill M, Mar 22, 2007