    me that there is no drive in 'drive F.' Before it was telling me that
    drive F was not formatted. Any ideas?

    Thanx

    TheAngryComputer'Dude, Aug 13, 2005

  2. TheAngryComputer'Dude

    Fred Guest

    "TheAngryComputer'Dude" <> wrote in message
    >I purchased a PNY flash drive earlier today. Now Windows XP is telling
    > me that there is no drive in 'drive F.' Before it was telling me that
    > drive F was not formatted. Any ideas?
    >
    > Thanx

    Just go into my computer and access it from there if you haven't already
    done that. If that works create a shortcut from that icon.

    Fred, Aug 13, 2005

  3. Thanks, but it tells me to please insert a disk into it..... and before
    that it was telling me to format, then that it couldn't format.

    TheAngryComputer'Dude, Aug 13, 2005
  4. TheAngryComputer'Dude

    > Thanks, but it tells me to please insert a disk into it..... and before
    > that it was telling me to format, then that it couldn't format.

    Tried it on any other computer? I presume all other plugin cameras etc. run
    ok. Mine shows as drive E, so you've got something else as E no doubt.

    Fred, Aug 13, 2005
  5. TheAngryComputer'Dude

    DosBear

    Joined:
    May 16, 2010
    Messages:
    1
    I have same problem with USB flash PNY 8 Gb. My Windows XP show me message "No drive in..". I tried use standard windows tools such as formatting or disk scanning, but it not have result. Also i tried use PNY tool low level format from site www3.pny. com/ support, but this tools not work and show me message "Preformat only supports IC 1006/1026, 2031, 2035, 2044, 2045, 2151, 2153 and 2154!".

    Then i go to on Taiwan website pny. com. tw and on the page.pny.com.tw / pny_en / download.asp find great program Ufix-II ( Direct ink pny.com.tw / pny_ch / upload / 20100412191831060.rar ). That program fix my problem.

    DosBear, May 16, 2010
  6. TheAngryComputer'Dude

    helptest

    Joined:
    Oct 14, 2011
    Messages:
    1
    Software

    hy,
    I have the same problem...i try to get the software ufix-ii from the link that you talk about, but the link don't work.
    Can you please send me the software.
    Thanks

    helptest, Oct 14, 2011