    is “Managing and implementing disaster recovery”. I need some goo
    notes on this topic and have to do a lot of practice questions befor
    I face the final exam. Can any one just help me to get some

    helensmith, Jun 14, 2006

  2. helensmith

    LoopBack Guest

    helensmith wrote:
    > One of the most important objectives regarding MCSE cert exam 70-290
    > is "Managing and implementing disaster recovery". I need some good
    > notes on this topic and have to do a lot of practice questions before
    > I face the final exam. Can any one just help me to get some?

    Go to any Microsoft PTP training website, and order their prep exam
    packs, for example Measure Up. Or you could do the decent thing and get
    experience from 'actually' using the product. People always learn
    better that way. If you choose any other method; I fart in your general
    direction.

    --
    LoopBack
    MCNGP #52

    LoopBack, Jun 14, 2006

  3. helensmith

    LoopBack Guest

    LoopBack, Jun 14, 2006
  4. helensmith

    Frisbee® Guest

    "helensmith" <> wrote in message
    > Can any one just help me to get some?

    Oh, my!

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006
  5. helensmith

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006
  6. > I face the final exam. Can any one just help me to get some?

    Is this some sick fraternity prank?

    --
    Mostly Gizzards

    A+ Network+ MCSA

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 14, 2006
  7. > I face the final exam. Can any one just help me to get some?

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 14, 2006
  8. helensmith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    > "helensmith" <> wrote in message
    >> Can any one just help me to get some?

    > Oh, my!

    You are George Tekei and I claim my two fifty

    http://www.georgetakei.com/

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Detour: The roughest distance between two points.

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  9. helensmith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "Frisbee®" <> say in

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  10. helensmith

    MitchS Guest

    > You are George Tekei and I claim my two fifty
    >
    > http://www.georgetakei.com/

    Only you could spell his name wrong and the link correctly.

    --
    Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.

    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006
  11. helensmith

    MitchS, Jun 14, 2006
  12. helensmith

    LoopBack Guest

    MitchS wrote:

    > > You are George Tekei and I claim my two fifty
    > >
    > > http://www.georgetakei.com/

    > Only you could spell his name wrong and the link correctly.
    >
    > --
    > Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    > MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
    > Stupidity on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

    Hyperlinking is integrated with the InterNeil kernal. Spell check
    however, is an optional component.

    LoopBack, Jun 14, 2006
  13. helensmith

    LoopBack Guest

    LoopBack, Jun 14, 2006
  14. helensmith

    Frisbee® Guest

    "LoopBack" <> wrote in message

    > MitchS wrote:
    >> "Neil" <guess!!!@gmail.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> > You are George Tekei and I claim my two fifty
    >> >
    >> > http://www.georgetakei.com/

    >> Only you could spell his name wrong and the link correctly.
    >>
    >> --
    >> Mitch "yer such a Jameshole" S.
    >> MCNGP XLVIII (Now do the other certs REALLY matter?)
    >> Stupidity on your part does not constitute an emergency on my part.

    > Hyperlinking is integrated with the InterNeil kernal. Spell check
    > however, is a non-existant component.

    IFYPFY

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006
  15. helensmith

    Frisbee® Guest

    Frisbee®, Jun 14, 2006
  16. helensmith

    JaR Guest

    "Frisbee®" <> wrote in news:#d#pjs8jGHA.4040
    @TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl:

    >> Hyperlinking is integrated with the InterNeil kernal. Spell check
    >> however, is a non-existant component.

    > IFYPFY

    It's a FEATURE, not a bug, dammit!

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP #22

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  17. helensmith

    JaR, Jun 14, 2006
  18. helensmith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    > Only you could spell his name wrong and the link correctly.

    *bows*

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - Ahhhhhhhh, I forget what I was going to say.

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  19. helensmith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "MitchS" <> say in

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006
  20. helensmith

    Neil Guest

    did you hear "LoopBack" <> say in

    > Spell check
    > however, is an optional component.

    version 25.8 should have it in as a standard feature (we're currently at
    version 1.5 I think)

    --
    The InterNeil MCNGP Triple X

    - 300,000 m/sec. It's not just a good idea, it's the Law.

    Neil, Jun 14, 2006