    Kerala
    Calicut
    India

    Jithin.T.P, Apr 22, 2005

  2. Jithin.T.P

    Mark [MS] Guest

    You need to log into the MCP members area (where you may view your
    transcript), you can get it from here
    https://partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp. When you login, you need to update
    and save your contact details, by clicking "view my/profile" (even if you
    dont need to update them, access the details page and click submit). This
    seems kind of stupid thing to have to do, but ive had to do it every time i
    am to recieve a welcome pack i.e. for MCP, MCSA and MCSE.

    Mark.

    Mark [MS], Apr 22, 2005

  3. Dear Sir,

    We apologize for the delay in shipping out your Welcome Kit. There have
    been innumerable snags in manufacturing and packaging the individual
    items that comprise of your kit. For example, the machine that stamps
    the MCP logo onto the lapel pin is permanently out of commission, and
    there is only one such machine in the entire world that is capable of
    doing this. We are feverishly working day and night to repair the
    machine, which was working perfectly fine two weeks ago. We suspect
    that a drunken office / factory party occured and that people were
    using the machine to stamp MCP logos onto their bare buttocks, and this
    resulted in the damage we have just described.

    Furthermore, in order to provide the fine paper that the certificates
    are printed on, we have chopped down most of the trees in South
    America. This has resulted in a Certificate Paper Shortage, and no
    other paper than rare, endangered South American wood pulp will do. We
    are eager to continue decimating the rainforests as scheduled and will
    let you know further details.

    Meanwhile, if you are eager to caress, rub and fondle the various
    contents of the Welcome Kit, we have a few suggestions.

    1) Make your own certificate! Get some crayons, some construction
    paper. Be creative. Place your desired MCP certification on there and
    sign it "Bill Gates". (It's okay, ol' Bill doesn't sign the real ones
    either!)

    2) Make your own lapel pin! Get a safety pin, some cardboard, some
    glitter and Elmer's Glue. Create a glittery, gluey mess and wear it to
    interviews. Most hiring managers will not notice the difference.

    We hope this is helpful and thank you for your patience in the matter.

    Sincerely,

    Microsoft Certified Professional Welcome Kit Emergency Task Force

    blastingfonda, Apr 22, 2005
  4. Jithin.T.P

    Briscobar Guest

    In news:,
    blastingfonda <> rambled:
    > Dear Sir,
    >
    > We apologize for the delay in shipping out your Welcome Kit. There
    > have been innumerable snags in manufacturing and packaging the
    > individual items that comprise of your kit. For example, the machine
    > that stamps the MCP logo onto the lapel pin is permanently out of
    > commission, and there is only one such machine in the entire world
    > that is capable of doing this. We are feverishly working day and
    > night to repair the machine, which was working perfectly fine two
    > weeks ago. We suspect that a drunken office / factory party occured
    > and that people were using the machine to stamp MCP logos onto their
    > bare buttocks, and this resulted in the damage we have just described.
    >
    > Furthermore, in order to provide the fine paper that the certificates
    > are printed on, we have chopped down most of the trees in South
    > America. This has resulted in a Certificate Paper Shortage, and no
    > other paper than rare, endangered South American wood pulp will do. We
    > are eager to continue decimating the rainforests as scheduled and will
    > let you know further details.
    >
    > Meanwhile, if you are eager to caress, rub and fondle the various
    > contents of the Welcome Kit, we have a few suggestions.
    >
    > 1) Make your own certificate! Get some crayons, some construction
    > paper. Be creative. Place your desired MCP certification on there and
    > sign it "Bill Gates". (It's okay, ol' Bill doesn't sign the real ones
    > either!)
    >
    > 2) Make your own lapel pin! Get a safety pin, some cardboard, some
    > glitter and Elmer's Glue. Create a glittery, gluey mess and wear it to
    > interviews. Most hiring managers will not notice the difference.
    >
    > We hope this is helpful and thank you for your patience in the matter.
    >
    > Sincerely,
    >
    > Microsoft Certified Professional Welcome Kit Emergency Task Force

    Very nicely done.

    PotD!

    --

    KB - MCNGP "silent thug" #26

    Briscobar AT gmail DOT com

    Find the meaning of life at www.mcngp.com. Also, free burritos on
    Thursdays.

    Briscobar, Apr 22, 2005
  5. FrisbeeĀ® wrote:

    > I knew there was a reason he got nominated for membership.
    >
    > PotD seconded. Too bad it's mostly wasted in the MCSA group.

    Hey, now that I actually have an MCSA, this group is my biatch. ;-)

    blastingfonda, Apr 27, 2005