    to left side example of messages ...

    if i sent hi every body .
    it appears ? hi every body

    wael, Dec 4, 2007

  2. wael

    Frisbee® Guest

    "wael" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > i'm using Win 2003sp2 & Ex2003sp2
    > emails sometimes get scrambled and people can't read them.
    > dots converted to question mark or message direction change from right
    > side
    > to left side example of messages ...
    >
    > if i sent hi every body .
    > it appears ? hi every body

    Your users are the victims of the "game show" virus.

    Reformat their hard-drives immediately.

    Frisbee®, Dec 4, 2007

  3. wael

    kpg* Guest

    > Your users are the victims of the "game show" virus.

    Is that the one where the answers are phrased as questions?

    I'll take Computer Viruses for 300, Alex.

    kpg*, Dec 4, 2007
  4. wael

    CBIC Guest

    "wael" <> wrote in message
    > i'm using Win 2003sp2 & Ex2003sp2
    > emails sometimes get scrambled and people can't read them.
    > dots converted to question mark or message direction change from right
    > side
    > to left side example of messages ...
    >
    > if i sent hi every body .
    > it appears ? hi every body

    I can't read your poast. It's all ??????????????? instead of letters.

    CBIC, Dec 4, 2007
  5. wael

    JaR Guest

    CBIC wrote:

    > "wael" <> wrote in message
    > > i'm using Win 2003sp2 & Ex2003sp2
    > > emails sometimes get scrambled and people can't read them.
    > > dots converted to question mark or message direction change from
    > > right side to left side example of messages ...
    > >
    > > if i sent hi every body .
    > > it appears ? hi every body
    > >

    > I can't read your poast. It's all ??????????????? instead of letters.

    WHAAAT? I CAN'T HEAR YOU!!!

    --
    JaR
    And blind in the other one

    JaR, Dec 4, 2007
  6. wael

    wael Guest

    plz more info about how to stop this
    if message body include dots at the end of the line it converted to question
    mark
    in the recipient it appears at the beginning of the line
    if i sent hi every body .
    it appears ? hi every body

    wael, Dec 5, 2007
  7. wael

    Frisbee® Guest

    "????" <> ????? ?? ???????
    > ??? ???? ???? ????? ??? ?? ??? ????
    > ?? ??????? ???? ??????? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ??? ???? ?? ????????? ??
    > ????????
    > ????
    > ?? ??? ????????? ?? ??????? ?? ??? ????????? ?? ??? ????
    > ?? ? ???? ?? ????? ?????.
    > ?? ??????? ? ?? ????? ????

    LOOK I DON'T KNOW WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT YOU THINK YOU'RE TRYING TO PULL HERE
    BUT YOU'D BETTER STOP POSTING THESE MESSAGES THAT HAVE NOTHING BUT QUESTION
    MARKS IN THEM BUSTER! DON'T MAKE ME ALERT THE FORUMS MODERATOR!

    Frisbee®, Dec 5, 2007
  8. wael

    wael Guest

    i make nothing to make it appears as y reply . what i sent appears clearly in
    my post.
    even this is not the same problem i have

    wael, Dec 5, 2007
  9. wael

    wael Guest

    any ideas about this..
    i have about 350 user complaining about this and i can't find any solution

    wael, Dec 5, 2007
  10. wael

    wael Guest

    hello there
    it happens only when using some bullets formats
    i have found that when iI sent a message .It reach the recipient ok .
    but as soon as I press reply it change bullets formats to question marks or
    any other strange character
    any ideas

    wael, Dec 5, 2007
  11. Please try an Outlook or Exchange forum.

    When you do, include information about what language/culture settings are in
    use at your organization as that could bear on the problem.

    Daniel Wilson
    Senior Software Solutions Developer
    MCSE, MCDBA
    http://EmbTrak.com

    Daniel Wilson, Dec 5, 2007
  12. wael

    wael Guest

    if it isn't here
    would you please recommend any forms or give me a link

    wael, Dec 5, 2007
  13. wael

    TheITGirl Guest

    "wael" <> wrote in message
    > hello there
    > it happens only when using some bullets formats
    > i have found that when iI sent a message .It reach the recipient ok .
    > but as soon as I press reply it change bullets formats to question marks
    > or
    > any other strange character
    > any ideas

    Wael, are you saying that when the **recipient** presses reply, it the
    bullets change to question marks?

    If so, this sounds as if you are composing your e-mails in HTML or Rich
    Text, whereas the recipients are configured to compose e-mails in Plain
    Text, which does not support special characters like bullets. Hence, when
    they hit "Reply", the format of your quoted e-mail will change and the
    special characters will be converted.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Dec 5, 2007
  14. wael

    wael Guest

    the exchange is already configured to support both encoding methods(HTML&Plan
    TXT) shall i change this to HTML only to enforce clients to use HTML
    also the exchange dealing with Rich-text format as determined by user
    shall i also make never use

    i'm sure that i sent message as HTML also when i open the message
    properties at the recipient it saids HTML
    but when checking header i find(Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii")
    or(Content-Type: multipart/mixed)

    wael, Dec 5, 2007
  15. wael

    wael Guest

    Article ID : 883490

    is this concerning what I have mention
    or do you recommend some thing else

    wael, Dec 5, 2007
  16. wael

    TheITGirl Guest

    "wael" <> wrote in message
    > the exchange is already configured to support both encoding
    > methods(HTML&Plan
    > TXT) shall i change this to HTML only to enforce clients to use HTML
    > also the exchange dealing with Rich-text format as determined by user
    > shall i also make never use
    >
    > i'm sure that i sent message as HTML also when i open the message
    > properties at the recipient it saids HTML
    > but when checking header i find(Content-Type: text/plain;
    > charset="us-ascii")
    > or(Content-Type: multipart/mixed)

    Try checking the following options in Outlook Options on the recipient's
    system:-

    Mail Format tab - what format is the recipient's sytem configured to compose
    e-mails in? If this is Plain Text, then when the recipient hits the "Reply"
    button, a window opens with the text of your e-mail in it - but this will
    have been converted from HTML to Plain Text.

    General Tab - click "E-mail Options" and check whether "Read all standard
    mail in plain text" is ticked. If it is, then all incoming e-mails will be
    converted to Plain Text, and the bullet points will appear as question marks
    or asterisks.

    I certainly wouldn't advise you to change your employer's policy on e-mail
    formatting without discussing this with them first. For example, they may
    insist on incoming e-mails being read in plain text for security reasons.

    Hope this helps.

    IT Girl MCDST

    TheITGirl, Dec 5, 2007
  17. wael

    PAJ Guest

    On Wed, 5 Dec 2007 07:19:01 -0800, wael <>
    wrote:

    >Article ID : 883490
    >
    >is this concerning what I have mention

    yes

    PAJ, Dec 5, 2007
  18. wael

    wael Guest

    i have checked "Read all standard mail in plain text" is off - also mail
    format -HTML
    i have on the same outlook client another account configured to different
    Email Domain Name (qnother domain other than the one that have the problem)
    it work fine
    i have checked Article ID:883490 is this concerning what I have mention
    cause i have EX2003 SP2
    or do you recommend some thing else

    wael, Dec 6, 2007
  19. wael

    wael Guest

    i have checked "Read all standard mail in plain text" is off - also mail
    format -HTML
    i have on the same outlook client another account configured to different
    Email Domain Name (another domain other than the one that have the problem)

    wael, Dec 6, 2007
  20. wael

    CBIC Guest

    "wael" <> wrote in message
    >i have checked "Read all standard mail in plain text" is off - also mail
    > format -HTML
    > i have on the same outlook client another account configured to different
    > Email Domain Name (qnother domain other than the one that have the
    > problem)
    > it work fine
    > i have checked Article ID:883490 is this concerning what I have mention
    > cause i have EX2003 SP2
    > or do you recommend some thing else

    I recommend you stop trying to fix a problem in a production network by
    poasting in a fscking cert newsgroup.

    CBIC, Dec 6, 2007