    guiide me for that what i hv to do. where i got the sallybus, where i
    register my self and where to give exam all those things which help me to be
    a MCSD.

    =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=, Jun 7, 2007

  2. I heard that the sallybus is even shorter than the short bus...

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 7, 2007

  3. Everything you need you will find here:

    http://www.microsoft.com/learning/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdotnet.mspx

    Mostly Gizzards, Jun 8, 2007
  4. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 7, 9:04 pm, "Mostly Gizzards" <> wrote:
    > I heard that the sallybus is even shorter than the short bus...

    Ummm... where can I catch that particular bus ? I reely reely need to
    get to MCSDville ! ;-)

    Cerebrus, Jun 9, 2007
  5. =?Utf-8?B?U2FuZHk=?=

    Cerebrus Guest

    On Jun 7, 8:59 pm, Sandy <> wrote:
    > Hi
    > I m new one to post in this fourm. I want To be a MCSD but could someone
    > guiide me for that what i hv to do. where i got the sallybus, where i
    > register my self and where to give exam all those things which help me to be
    > a MCSD.

    You might find that one of the unlisted requirements to be an MCSD is
    to be able to use Google.

    Cerebrus, Jun 9, 2007
  6. Hi,

    Go to the nearest Microsoft Prometric centre. U can pay the amt, and u can
    write the exam at any time. U will be get the sample questions and materials
    in no. of sites.

    =?Utf-8?B?R2FuYXBhdGh5?=, Jun 12, 2007