    your advice is appreiated

    melanie
    ----------
    melanie bennett, Jun 1, 2005

  2. melanie bennett

    old jon Guest

    Hi Mel. Always uninstall from Control panel\ Add\Remove if the option
    exists.
    If not, look in the appropriate folder to see if an option is there to
    uninstall. Finally delete the folder and contents. Then restart your
    computer.
    best wishes..J

    old jon, Jun 1, 2005

  3. melanie bennett

    Guest

    On "melanie bennett" <> wrote:

    |>Is it okay to delete all of my windows 98 plus! themes now that I've
    |>upgraded to windows xp home? I don't think I need the older themes like
    |>baseball and leonardo da vinci! do i need to uninstall it all with caution
    |>or do I just go directly to the plus folder and delete it?

    Don't delete them just rename the folder.

    After awhile if nothing complains then delete the folder.

    But no XP doesn't need Plus!

    --
    http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/27may_approachingmars.htm
    , Jun 1, 2005
  4. <> wrote in message
    > On "melanie bennett" <> wrote:
    >
    > |>Is it okay to delete all of my windows 98 plus! themes now that I've
    > |>upgraded to windows xp home? I don't think I need the older themes like
    > |>baseball and leonardo da vinci! do i need to uninstall it all with
    > caution
    > |>or do I just go directly to the plus folder and delete it?
    >
    > Don't delete them just rename the folder.
    >
    > After awhile if nothing complains then delete the folder.
    >
    > But no XP doesn't need Plus!
    >
    > --
    > http://science.nasa.gov/headlines/y2005/27may_approachingmars.htm

    Thanks penny and john!!