    I see only the plain arrow.
    Does anyone know how to restore this???

    Thanks

    kenny, May 25, 2005

  2. kenny wrote:

    > When I press the ctrl key when I am dragging and dropping I should see a
    > PLUS sign next to the cursor.

    > For some reason I dont see this anymore...
    > I see only the plain arrow.

    So what you're saying is that you're nonplussed. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2005

  3. kenny

    WormWood Guest

    "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message
    > kenny wrote:
    >
    >> When I press the ctrl key when I am dragging and dropping I should
    >> see a
    >> PLUS sign next to the cursor.

    >> For some reason I dont see this anymore...
    >> I see only the plain arrow.

    > So what you're saying is that you're nonplussed. :)

    :))

    WormWood, May 25, 2005
  4. kenny

    kenny Guest

    Sorry I do not understand what "nonplussed"
    means.

    Do you have any idea of some registry edit that can fix this?

    kenny, May 25, 2005
  5. kenny

    Scraggy Guest

    http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/nonplussed?view=uk
    --
    HTH

    Scraggy, May 25, 2005
  6. Scraggy wrote:
    > kenny wrote:
    >> "Blinky the Shark" <> wrote in message

    >>> So what you're saying is that you're nonplussed. :)

    >> Sorry I do not understand what "nonplussed"
    >> means.

    >> Do you have any idea of some registry edit that can fix this?

    > http://www.askoxford.com/concise_oed/nonplussed?view=uk

    Yeah, but the humor's in the pun, not in the definition. Def won't
    help. Thanks for tryin', though. :)

    --
    Blinky Linux Registered User 297263

    Blinky the Shark, May 25, 2005
  7. kenny

    dadiOH Guest

    kenny wrote:
    > When I press the ctrl key when I am dragging and dropping I should
    > see a PLUS sign next to the cursor.
    >
    > For some reason I dont see this anymore...
    > I see only the plain arrow.
    > Does anyone know how to restore this???

    So what happens if you press control and drag something? Does it make a
    copy of the thing dragged like it should or just move it?

    --
    dadiOH
    ____________________________

    dadiOH's dandies v3.06...

    dadiOH, May 25, 2005
  8. kenny

    kenny Guest

    the function are done correctly, only the small signs are missing..

    the same is with (ctrl shift it should have an arrow meaning that it will
    create a shortcut)

    kenny, May 25, 2005
  9. kenny

    Guest

    On "kenny" <> wrote:

    |>the function are done correctly, only the small signs are missing..
    |>
    |>the same is with (ctrl shift it should have an arrow meaning that it will
    |>create a shortcut)

    So it still works as it should, just no graphic support for the
    function...

    Check your Mouse cursors that's what it uses to display the +

    --
    http://www.honeynet.org/papers/phishing/

    , May 25, 2005
  10. kenny

    Toolman Tim Guest

    <> wrote in message
    > On "kenny" <> wrote:
    >
    > |>the function are done correctly, only the small signs are missing..
    > |>
    > |>the same is with (ctrl shift it should have an arrow meaning that it
    > will
    > |>create a shortcut)
    >
    > So it still works as it should, just no graphic support for the
    > function...
    >
    > Check your Mouse cursors that's what it uses to display the +

    Quite - if he checks back here, I'll provide a bit more detail:

    Kenny, open the Control Panel, double-click "Mouse". Click on the "Pointers"
    tab. Select a different "Scheme" from the box. See if that helps.

    Toolman Tim, May 26, 2005
  11. kenny

    Thomson Tim Guest

    Thats what white-outs for!