    Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
    sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
    makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    Auk-Tard, Dec 15, 2005

  2. Auk-Tard, <>, the prudish, two-faced fermentation bucket,
    and person employed to wake up nocturnal animals in disreputable wildlife
    parks, huffed:

    > Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
    > sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
    > makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    I don't know, let me just go an arks my mom. Be back in a minute.

    Henry Southcot, Dec 15, 2005

  3. sounds like it could be a calicum buildup in iether your pipes or your
    hotwater tank, if the water goes white when it is hot than you have calicium

    Jeremy M. Middleton, Dec 15, 2005
  4. Auk-Tard wrote:

    > Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
    > sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
    > makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    Hot water heater? If it's hot, why does it need heated?

    When did you last drain your water heater?

    --
    Richard

    http://www.astropro.com/
    phone/fax = 480-753-6261

    "Astrology is about time . . . what else is there?"

    Richard Nolle, Dec 15, 2005
  5. Auk-Tard, <>, the undeniable, vegetarian bum-bailey, and
    operator of the machine that doesn’t do much, sickened:

    > Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
    > sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
    > makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    It's neither. It's your girlfriend building up excessive cuntfungus, you
    fucking useless kooktard-brush.

    Me and my Islamic bro's have fucked her, that's how we's know's that stuff.

    Kindi ibn Bandaniji al-Khoury, Dec 15, 2005
  6. "Auk-Tard" <> wrote in message
    > Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
    > sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
    > makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    Limescale ?

    --
    WSB

    West Stand Bowler, Dec 15, 2005
  7. Kindi ibn Bandaniji al-Khoury <-
    infested-bedraggled-clod.org> wrote in
    <-infested-bedraggled-
    clod.org>:

    >Auk-Tard, <>, the undeniable, vegetarian bum-

    bailey, and
    >operator of the machine that doesn’t do much, sickened:
    >
    >> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my

    kitchen
    >> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply

    which
    >> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    >It's neither. It's your girlfriend building up excessive cuntfungus,

    you
    >fucking useless kooktard-brush.

    No it not. Its the government putting the mind control drugs in your
    water supply.

    >Me and my Islamic bro's have fucked her, that's how we's know's that

    stuff.

    You'll never get to heaven thataway.

    --
    "Poverty is the parent of revolution and crime"
    - Aristotle

    Brian Griffin, Dec 15, 2005
  8. Pellets from your water softener.

    A Shropshire Lad, Dec 15, 2005
  9. Auk-Tard

    Trax Guest

    Richard Nolle <> wrote:

    |>Auk-Tard wrote:
    |>
    |>> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
    |>> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
    |>> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.
    |>
    |>Hot water heater? If it's hot, why does it need heated?

    |>When did you last drain your water heater?

    I used to do that, I'd read it was important to drain the hot water
    tank to remove the calcium build up, be more efficient, and last
    longer.

    So once a year I'd hook up a garden hose to the drain and flush the
    tank. The third year the drain valve wouldn't shut properly, and
    started leaking, I had to replace the water heater because of it :}

    --
    "Virtual" means never knowing where your next byte is coming from.

    Trax, Dec 15, 2005
  10. Brian Griffin, <>, the muffled, drupaceous bighead,
    and itinerant wanderer, croaked:

    > Kindi ibn Bandaniji al-Khoury <-
    > infested-bedraggled-clod.org> wrote in
    > <-infested-bedraggled-
    > clod.org>:
    >
    >> Auk-Tard, <>, the undeniable, vegetarian bum-
    >> bailey, and operator of the machine that doesn't do much, sickened:
    >>
    >>> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my
    >>> kitchen sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water
    >>> supply which makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    >> It's neither. It's your girlfriend building up excessive cuntfungus,
    >> you fucking useless kooktard-brush.
    >>

    > No it not.

    Innit?

    <Aside: Fucking stupid ****>

    Benjamin Goodwin-Davis, Dec 15, 2005
  11. Auk-Tard

    Plato Guest

    Henry Southcot wrote:

    I find it hard to believe that so many you didnt see this immediately as
    a troll post by looking at the multitude of troll groups it was posted
    to.

    Plato, Dec 15, 2005
  12. Plato, <|@|.|>, the bacchanalian, amoeban foreskin, and assistant errand
    boy, choked out:

    > Henry Southcot wrote:
    >>

    > I find it hard to believe that so many you didnt see this immediately
    > as a troll post by looking at the multitude of troll groups it was
    > posted to.

    Who didn't? Mom went straight to the quack because she realised she'd caught
    the very same cunfungus from the OP.

    --
    HS

    Adelomelon Ussuricum Gabryae, Dec 15, 2005
  13. Auk-Tard <> wrote in news:pan.2005.12.15.14.22.33.729000
    @nntp-server.meatplow.local:

    > Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
    > sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
    > makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    I'm not that kind of plumber. I can tell you how to connect the chemical
    feed to your chill water send and return lines, though.

    --
    I'm just a goddamned piece of paper.

    http://beosnews.com/
    http://www.bedoper.com
    http://www.cafepress.com/angeldevil

    The U.S. Constitution, Dec 15, 2005
  14. Auk-Tard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Trax spewed forth:
    > Richard Nolle <> wrote:

    >>> Hot water heater? If it's hot, why does it need heated?

    >>> When did you last drain your water heater?

    > I used to do that, I'd read it was important to drain the hot water
    > tank to remove the calcium build up, be more efficient, and last
    > longer.
    >
    > So once a year I'd hook up a garden hose to the drain and flush the
    > tank. The third year the drain valve wouldn't shut properly, and
    > started leaking, I had to replace the water heater because of it :}

    My valve leaked too. So I unscrewed the valve and put a cap on it. No more
    leak. Still using that 25 year old water heater.

    Toolman Tim, Dec 16, 2005
  15. Auk-Tard

    Trax Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote:

    |>In news:,
    |>Trax spewed forth:

    |>> I used to do that, I'd read it was important to drain the hot water
    |>> tank to remove the calcium build up, be more efficient, and last
    |>> longer.
    |>>
    |>> So once a year I'd hook up a garden hose to the drain and flush the
    |>> tank. The third year the drain valve wouldn't shut properly, and
    |>> started leaking, I had to replace the water heater because of it :}

    |>My valve leaked too. So I unscrewed the valve and put a cap on it. No more
    |>leak. Still using that 25 year old water heater.

    DId that, block'd the end of a water bed filler and screw'd it on
    - real proud of myself too - but it was plastic back to the valve and
    it had cracked, I guess from trying to tighten it.

    As a side note - the tank was in a wide closet, instead of insulating
    it for conversation, I built a false wall to enclose it..

    I've since sold the house and still wonder if the new owners have
    found the water heater :)

    --
    It's not hard to meet expenses, they are everywhere.

    Trax, Dec 16, 2005
  16. Auk-Tard

    Toolman Tim Guest

    In news:,
    Trax spewed forth:
    > "Toolman Tim" <> wrote:
    >
    >>> In news:,
    >>> Trax spewed forth:

    >>> My valve leaked too. So I unscrewed the valve and put a cap on it.
    >>> No more leak. Still using that 25 year old water heater.

    > DId that, block'd the end of a water bed filler and screw'd it on
    > - real proud of myself too - but it was plastic back to the valve and
    > it had cracked, I guess from trying to tighten it.

    Yeah - I have plastic pipes in this old trailer. They are wearing out fast.
    I get a new leak every few months now. Always in the hot water, since it
    affects the pipes more than cold.

    > As a side note - the tank was in a wide closet, instead of insulating
    > it for conversation, I built a false wall to enclose it..
    >
    > I've since sold the house and still wonder if the new owners have
    > found the water heater :)

    Heh heh - love it! My water heater is only accessible from outside by
    pulling a panel off the side of the trailer. I want to rework the inside so
    I can get into it from there, and seal off that outside.

    This old place needs a good $6,000 to $7,000 renovation before I can sell,
    it but I owe the bank more than what I could sell it for after repairs.
    Life's a b****. I think I'll move back home with Mom and rent this to some
    "migrant workers" (if you get my meaning).

    Toolman Tim, Dec 16, 2005
  17. Auk-Tard

    Auk-Tard Guest

    On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 08:34:59 -0700, Richard Nolle wrote:

    > Auk-Tard wrote:
    >
    >> Why do little white pellets constantly clog the aereator on my kitchen
    >> sink? Doesn't happen to my neighbor so it's not the water supply which
    >> makes me think it comes from my hot water heater.

    > Hot water heater? If it's hot, why does it need heated?

    Sounds better than cold water heater I guess

    > When did you last drain your water heater?

    You may have a point there.

    Auk-Tard, Dec 16, 2005
  18. Auk-Tard

    Auk-Tard Guest

    On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:31:47 +0000, A Shropshire Lad wrote:

    > Pellets from your water softener.

    No softerner

    Auk-Tard, Dec 16, 2005
  19. Auk-Tard wrote:
    > On Thu, 15 Dec 2005 16:31:47 +0000, A Shropshire Lad wrote:
    >
    >> Pellets from your water softener.

    > No softerner
    >>

    >> "West Stand Bowler" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> "Auk-Tard" <> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Limescale ?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>> WSB

    I don't why this is posted in alt.hackers.malicious but it still strikes
    me as funny. Try installing one or more Y-strainers on your water
    system. Install one on the incomming water line and another on
    the outlet of your water heater. Use one made of plastic if your
    pipes are plastic or one made of brass or bronze if your pipes
    are copper. Don't mix iron and copper/brass/bronze unless you
    use dielectric fittings. If you use the dielectric fittings or a plastic
    strainer with metal pipes you'll have jump it with a bonding
    ground/earth wire and clamps. This is because the cold water
    pipe comming into a building is often used as a primary or
    secondary ground/earth for the building's electrical system.
    Y-strainers are inexpensive and can be found at any plumbing
    supply house. Here a link to show you what the parts look
    like. Note, the picture on this site shows the strainer
    upside down. Folks who produce web pages don't always
    know what parts are. I see a lot of upside down, backwards
    or mirror image pictures. 8~)

    http://www.plumbworld.co.uk/345-3959

    The Daring Dufas (strained troll)

    The Daring Dufas, Dec 16, 2005