    Paul Mathews Guest

    I want them gone. Suck a extention ?

    Thanks.

    Paul Mathews, Dec 17, 2006

  2. Paul Mathews

    Miller Guest

    *Paul Mathews* wrote on 17.12.06 12:10:
    > I want them gone. Suck a extention ?

    Read <B4_fh.112026$>
    an the following thread.

    HTH, M.

    Miller, Dec 17, 2006

  3. On Sun, 17 Dec 2006 22:10:38 +1100, Paul Mathews
    <> wrote:

    >I want them gone. Suck a extention ?
    >
    >Thanks.

    Yeah, change your link to google from www.google.com to www.yahoo.com
    (or any other search engine). Google has been slowly selling out to
    the spammers and commercial businesses, and at the same time they are
    not updating their searches. As of late, I'd estimate that 1 out of 4
    search links from google are dead sites. I rarely ever use google
    anymore.

    suitn'tie@________.com, Dec 23, 2006