    exists ... I'm looking for the equivalent of iComics for windows.

    Thanks

    :::ito:::
    Itomi, Sep 30, 2004

  2. Itomi

    Moz Champion Guest

    Itomi wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > I was wondering I if a plugin (for Mozilla) to read daily comic pages
    > exists ... I'm looking for the equivalent of iComics for windows.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > :::ito:::

    Hmmm, never heard of Icomic myself. Can you point to a site where this
    plug in is used?

    Icomics.com is a source for comics, but no plug in
    Quicktime plays the files here
    http://www.maggotandoaf.com/ which claim to be interactive icomics

    Shockwave plays the files here
    http://www.icomics.com/indexshock.htm

    for the above no special program is required, just a browser with
    Quictime and Shockwave plug ins.

    --
    Mozilla Champion
    UFAQ - http://www.UFAQ.org
    Moz Champion, Oct 1, 2004

  3. Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum, Oct 1, 2004
  4. Itomi

    charles Guest

    On 30 Sep 2004 05:47:24 -0700, (Itomi) wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >I was wondering I if a plugin (for Mozilla) to read daily comic pages
    >exists ... I'm looking for the equivalent of iComics for windows.
    >
    >Thanks
    >
    >:::ito:::

    Not a plugin but here is a comics reader I use and like

    http://www.evan.org/Software/Comics.html
    charles, Oct 1, 2004
  5. Itomi

    Itomi Guest

    Moz Champion <> wrote in message news:<cp47d.463778$>...
    > Itomi wrote:
    >
    > > Hello,
    > >
    > > I was wondering I if a plugin (for Mozilla) to read daily comic pages
    > > exists ... I'm looking for the equivalent of iComics for windows.
    > >
    > > Thanks
    > >
    > > :::ito:::

    > Hmmm, never heard of Icomic myself. Can you point to a site where this
    > plug in is used?

    It's not realy a pluggin i was looking for but an add on, i've made a mistake.
    Her eyou can see what icomic is :
    http://www.ruxp.net/iComic/default.asp
    Itomi, Oct 2, 2004
  6. Itomi

    Itomi Guest

    "Andreas, The Grande Panjandrum
    > Is this what you want? http://dailycomics.mozdev.org/

    Yes !! :D It looks like... I'm downloading it and i will try it ASAP.

    Thanx for all the responses
    Itomi, Oct 2, 2004