    Thank you in anticipation.

    Happppppy Everythings,

    Len

    St. George, Sep 7, 2004

  2. St. George

    Toolman Tim Guest

    >| Hi,
    >|
    >| Wonder if there is some kind person who could advise.
    >|
    >| Have just purchased a plug and play LCD Monitor.
    >| Everything is OK at boot-up and perfect picture until windows XP is
    >| installed and then video is routed to Lap-top display.
    >|
    >| Suspect the problem lies within Windows configuration set up but am
    >| at a lost.
    >|
    >| Any thoughts ?.
    >|
    >| Thank you in anticipation.
    >|
    >| Happppppy Everythings,
    >|
    >| Len

    What is the laptop? They usually have "hotkeys" built in - A combination
    like Fn-F8 toggles between the different displays attached. If that doesn't
    work you probably have similar monitor switching functions in the video card
    driver - right-click on the desktop, select properties, go to the advanced
    tab and go through all the available settings to see what you can find out.

    THEY went." ~Will Rogers~

    Toolman Tim, Sep 8, 2004

  3. St. George

    St. George Guest

    "Toolman Tim" <> wrote in message

    > What is the laptop? They usually have "hotkeys" built in - A combination
    > like Fn-F8 toggles between the different displays attached. If that

    doesn't
    > work you probably have similar monitor switching functions in the video

    card
    > driver - right-click on the desktop, select properties, go to the advanced
    > tab and go through all the available settings to see what you can find

    out.

    > --

    BINGO

    Many Thanks.