    any suggestion for taking the 70-300?
    thanks in advance.

    , Jan 8, 2004

  2. The Microsoft book is not bad, for a start. Also, peruse all of the online
    documentation for the MSF (Microsoft Solutions Framework). It is important
    to know what types of milestones and documentation are produced in each
    section of the iterative process, as well as the basics of each model.

    In addition, it is very useful to understand basic data modeling (including
    table relationships) and be able to read a case study and determine what
    needs to be done.

    The exam is a group of case studies, each with a handful (or couple of
    handfuls) of questions. You will generally have a few modeling questions,
    along with some MSF multiple choice questions. While not worded like "which
    documents will you have at the end of the planning stage", you will see some
    questions alluding to what you do in a specific stage, which are essentially
    asking which documents, just in different words.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP; MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Think Outside the Box!
    "" <> wrote in
    message news:0e0901c3d5f3$c4d2e2b0$...

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Jan 8, 2004

  3. Ken Onweller Guest

    Sites like http://www.mcsebraindumps.com are also a good place to find info
    regarding what to
    study for each exam and what not.

    -Ken Onweller, .NET MCSD

    message news:%...

    Ken Onweller, Jan 8, 2004
  4. Now I find out what a wretched place that site really is and I deeply regret
    ever mentioning
    it here to anyone.

    Please accept my apologies.

    -Ken