pls profer solution.i need to get back on my course work at the un

Discussion in 'Microsoft Certification' started by SEZDIAL2@YAHOO.COM, Oct 28, 2008.

  1. Guest

    devils blue screen

    technical problem OX0000007B,OXF7939524,OXC00000034,OX00000000,OX00000000
    A PROBLEM HAS BEEN DETECTED AND WINDOWS HAS BEEN SHUTDOWN TO PREVENT DAMAGE
    TO YOUR COMPUTER.
    IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU HAVE SEEN THIS ERROR ON YOUR COMPUTER.RESTART
    OR REMOVE ANY NEWLY INSTALLED HARD DRIVE OR HARD DRIVE CONTROLLERS .MAKES URE
    IT IS CONFIGURED PROPERLY.RUN CH DSK TO CHECK FOR HARD RIVE CORRUPTION AND
    THEN RESTART

    like i said its a hp pavilion dv 6000.the hp pavilion dv 6000 note book
    nodel EY798AVHABA
    INTEL(R) core(tm)2 cpu
    t550 processor type
    1660mhz