    ..pls tell me how to prepare so that i may be able to clear
    in one go.and the procedures.
    thx
    krishan pandey, Oct 22, 2003

  2. krishan pandey

    Jaime Guest

    What do you mean clear in one go? Take all 5 tests in one day?

    Jaime, Oct 22, 2003

  3. krishan pandey

    Kline Sphere Guest

    >What do you mean clear in one go? Take all 5 tests in one day?

    There are (I believe) testing centers that are open twelve hours a
    day.
    Kline Sphere, Oct 22, 2003
  4. Go here:
    http://www.microsoft.com/traincert/mcp/mcsd/requirementsdo
    tnet.asp

    Ben Guterson [MSFT]
    "This posting is provided AS IS with no warranties, and
    confers no rights."

    Ben Guterson [MSFT], Oct 22, 2003
  5. krishan pandey

    Guest Guest

    Unless the nearest Microsoft testing center is 3 days journey by camel,
    there is really no reason to take all 5 tests on the same day.

    Guest, Oct 22, 2003
  6. krishan pandey

    Jaime Guest

    That was the point, I feel sometimes like people think it's one big test the
    way they word things.

    Jaime, Oct 23, 2003
  7. krishan pandey

    Curly Guest

    Yeah, but you'd need one with a sanitarium accross the
    street!

    Curly, Oct 24, 2003