    problem is on my end or what?!?

    Thanks in advance for your help!
    Steve C.

    Steve_C, Apr 1, 2004

  2. Steve_C

    Yddap Guest

    "Steve_C" <stevec_at_powerlinkNOSPAM.gnet> wrote in message
    > Could some of you fine people help me out here...
    >
    > Please go to the Meadowlands website:
    >
    > http://www.thebigm.com/liveVideo.asp
    >
    > Please try out the "Click here for live video" link, and kindly
    > post your experience here. It uses Windows Media Player...
    >
    > I get "Stream is not available", and I'm not sure if the
    > problem is on my end or what?!?
    >
    > Thanks in advance for your help!
    > Steve C.

    the site is knackered
    :-(

    Yddap

    Yddap, Apr 1, 2004

  3. Steve_C

    Halo Guest

    It's working now

    Halo, Apr 1, 2004
  4. Steve_C

    Some1 Guest

    Nice horses...

    Some1, Apr 1, 2004
  5. Steve_C

    Steve_C Guest

    > Could some of you fine people help me out here...
    > Thanks in advance for your help!
    > Steve C.

    So, it is a problem on my end...!?!?!
    They said they "stream" thru port 1755;I've been
    struggling for the past week with this P.O.S. Visionnet
    DSL Router, and just can't seem to figure it out!?!?!
    I'm losing it,
    Steve C.

    Steve_C, Apr 1, 2004
  6. Steve_C

    Some1 Guest

    > > Could some of you fine people help me out here...
    > > Thanks in advance for your help!
    > > Steve C.

    > So, it is a problem on my end...!?!?!
    > They said they "stream" thru port 1755;I've been
    > struggling for the past week with this P.O.S. Visionnet
    > DSL Router, and just can't seem to figure it out!?!?!
    > I'm losing it,
    > Steve C.

    All three links for video are working ok.

    Some1.

    Some1, Apr 1, 2004
  7. On Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:16:58 -0600, Steve_C wrote:

    > Could some of you fine people help me out here...
    >
    > Please go to the Meadowlands website:
    >
    > http://www.thebigm.com/liveVideo.asp
    >
    > Please try out the "Click here for live video" link, and kindly
    > post your experience here. It uses Windows Media Player...
    >
    > I get "Stream is not available", and I'm not sure if the
    > problem is on my end or what?!?

    OK here.

    --
    Michael Turner
    Email (ROT13)

    michael turner, Apr 1, 2004
  8. On 31 Mar 2004 18:38:50 -0600, "Steve_C" <stevec_at_powerlinkNOSPAM.gnet>,wrote:

    >> Could some of you fine people help me out here...
    >> Thanks in advance for your help!
    >> Steve C.

    >So, it is a problem on my end...!?!?!
    >They said they "stream" thru port 1755;I've been
    >struggling for the past week with this P.O.S. Visionnet
    >DSL Router, and just can't seem to figure it out!?!?!
    >I'm losing it,
    >Steve C.

    Your provider isn't going to like you running a streaming server on your
    residential DSL account.

    =?ISO-8859-1?Q?=22=B0Mike=B0=22?=, Apr 1, 2004